2.) Comfort Zone... :)

What is a comfort zone anyway..?

Literally means, ayaw na ayaw mong mawala sayo ang comfort zone mo. But what if iwan ka mismo ng tinatawag mong comfort zone..? What will you do..? And how will you face your tomorrow in your uncomfortable zone..? Magagawa mo kayang iconvert ang uncomfortable into your comfortable..?

Let's start my story here. . .

Im Nathalie O. Mercado,18 years old. A second year Accountancy college student in Sacred Heart University.

"NATHALIE!!!" --> ooppss! I think so much of my introduction. It's my Mom! My morning alarm clock.

"Coming MOM!!!" --> I shout back. See..? We’re shouting at each other but we love each other so much since we’re just the two of us. Well, if you’re gonna ask me about my Dad..? I never met him. My Mom told me that he left us after telling him that she was pregnant. What a du*m a** isn’t he..?

“NATHALIE!!! I said come down here. Let’s eat!!” --> not noticing me that I’m already at her back.

“Oh, sorry Baby! (she said when she sees me at her back.) Now eat, I’m sorry if I can’t eat w/ you. I have to go now. I’m having an emergency meeting w/ my Boss.” --> said my Mom. Have you notice any difference..? She’s now calling me Baby and not my name anymore.

“What’s new about it Mom..? I’m always eating alone in the first place...” *insert fake smile

“Hmmm...? Baby don’t give me that “eww” smile of yours. You can’t fool me besides you look terrible in that.”

“MOM!”

“Just kidding!! (^__^)v. Now, now, I have to go. BYE!!!” --> she was about to leave when I notice  that she’s carrying a travelling bag with her.

“WAIT MOM! What’s w/ that big bag..? Are you leaving me..?” --> I ask her w/ a confused look.

”Did you forgot about it Baby..? I’m leaving tomorrow for a business trip. Since I have an emergency meeting today I decided to carry it now...” --> explain my Mom.

“Oh. (I remember.) Ok... But what about me..?” --> I said w/ a sad voice but the truth is..??? Wahahaha I’m so glad that I‘ll be living here alone. And as far as I can remember she’ll be gone for a month! YEY!!!

“Oh please! I know you more than anyone else ! Besides, you’re 18 now. I know you can manage and don’t worry about the money I deposited enough cash in your cash card.”

“Yes Mom, I know that! Thank you.” --> she hug me and kiss me in my forehead! Awww... Aren’t she sweet..? Yah right. Then she left me after.