The morning

*It is now 8 o'clock in the morning. Björn and Agnetha had only been asleep for 3 hours*

Agnetha woke up to the sounds of the birds singing outside the studio. Before even opening her eyes she could feel Björn's hand on her chest. "Fuck what did I do last night?" she thought as she realised she was lying on the floor, next to Björn, completely naked. Björn woke up slowly beside her "Good morning darling" he said as he kissed her on the cheek. "Björn we didn't...you know...do anything last night did we?!" She asked nervously. "You don't remember? God you were amazing" he bit his lip. "No I was so drunk and right now I can't think straight because I feel so hungover" she sat up and looked at the empty bottle of gin on the floor.

"Well how about I help your memories come back a little" he said in a sultry way. He could remember nearly everything that they did because he wasn't as drunk and she was. He started to feel her body again. "Stop" Agnetha lifted his hand from her stomach. Björn laid back down next to her disappointed. *Minutes passed by* "Shit Björn!! It's nearly 9 o'clock in the morning. Benny and Frida will be in the studio any minute!" She looked up at the clock panicking. She immediately got up and searched for her clothes which were all over the place. "Relax Agnetha!" Björn said while he laid on the floor watching her search around for her clothes. "Don't help me then" she said sarcastically. "I'm enjoying the view" Björn said cheekily.

Suddenly a car pulled up outside, it was Benny. "Was that a car I just heard outside" Agnetha ran over to Björn. "Quick run into the other room" he said. She grabbed as many of her clothes that she could find and ran into the medical room. Björn quickly got off the floor, put his jacket on and threw his clothes under the sofa. He noticed Agnethas bra was wrapped around the piano so he quickly ran over to it and put it in his pocket.

Benny walked in the door and found Björn half naked. "What the hell is going on!" he said looking at Björn. "Emmm, nothing" Björn couldn't think of anything to say. "Is Frida not with you" he asked trying to take Benny's mind off what he was thinking. "No she's coming later" as he said this he walked over to Björn only to find Agnethas bra sticking out his jacket pocket. Benny lifted it out "Oh so Lena is here then" he said in a dirty way. "Where are you hiding her" he laughed and then started looking round the studio. He made his way to the medical room where Agnetha was and put his hand on the door. "No, stop Benny..." Björn said his voice was shaking. "Why" Benny turned around to him.

Meanwhile Agnetha was quickly getting dressed in the medical room. "Shit where is my bra?" She thought as she rapidly searched for it in her pile of clothes. She had just got her trousers on when suddenly Benny barged through the door shortly followed by Björn. "Oh my god!" Benny gasped at the sight of Agnetha standing there topless. She immediately turned around to the wall covering herself. Benny turned around to Björn in shock. "What the fuck is going on" he said shouting at Björn. Björn was lost for words. "I ca...I can't explain it". When Benny was turned around, Agnetha had time to put her top on.

She then came over to Benny and Björn. "We were drunk, it didn't mean anything" She said. Benny ignored her "Does Lena know about this?!" he said fiercely to Björn. "My god. NO she does not and DON'T TELL HER!!" He pleaded. Benny began to walk fast out the studio. "WAIT" Agnetha shouted as she ran after him. She grabbed his shoulder just when he was about to go out the door. "Get off of me" he said turning round to Agnetha. "Please, please let us explain" she begged him. "Björn is your soon-to-be ex husband! Why the hell are you still sleeping with him? He is with Lena!" he said angrily. "It was one night, and as I said before we were drunk!" Her voice was all chocked up. "One night too many!" Benny said as he stormed out the door.

Björn came running out of the medical room because he heard Bennys car drive away, Agnetha was sat by the door crying. "Why did you let him go" he shouted at Agnetha. "Don't you dare shout at me Björn! Why the hell didn't you try and stop him yourself" she turned around to him crying. "What are we going to do" she looked up at Björn. He couldn't say anything because he was too busy thinking of Benny telling Lena. "If you are just going to ignore me I'm going home" Agnetha said as she grabbed her coat and car keys. Björn didn't answer back so she walked out the door crying and got in her car. Suddenly Björn thought "Shit why am I letting her go like that" He knew he had messed up by not stopping her so he ran out the door but it was too late.....Agnetha had gone.

Part six coming soon :)