Forbidden Love (Harry Style and Selena Gomez Love Story)

" Angel You have to tell him." Said Free 

" Yea I 100% agreed with my big sis." Said Julia

" Free and Julia I doing this to Protect him. I love him to much to break up his dream. He work to hard to get where he at."\

" But angel you have to understand He think you use him to get famous and That you were made to bad boy player Harry Styles fall in love."

" I fell in love with him I didn't use him to get where I am at I always dream of us getting married and rasied our kids together I fell in love with Harold Edward Styles. Not with Harry Styles the Player of One Direction."

" Are You going to tell him about the deal Simon made you do or a least tell him about the baby."

I look down at my stomach I was 6 week Pregant

" I wish I can but I can't I love him to much I remember Him talking about how much he love all his fan and this was his biggest dream."

" He going to found soon or later when you start walk around with a baby who have green eye and Curly hair. Come on that like wearing a sign that said" MY dadda is Harry."

I laugh at her mocked baby voice.

" I love him to much If he happy then I'm happy.'

"How do you feel inside?"

" I feel cold that Harry will not beable to see his son grow up or tell hm I love him or that I never used him I will give up my dream for him ."

" What your dream Angel?"

" Happiness."

" Is it true are you Pregant?"

I turn to see the person that I didn't want to see 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Angel  Valentine was a normal Teenager who was BFF with Niall Horan from One DIrection. SHe was funny outgoing, Loving,  she will do anything to made other people happy she Puerto Rican with Brown eyes and tan skin and 5'5. She thought she had a wonderful boyfriend intil he cheated on her and beat her. She had noone she was all alone. Until she got a text that change her life.

Hey Angel guess what I'm in New York Come visit when ever you wanted I'm at the riche et vous le savez hotel xxx niall.

She wanted to niall and that when her life change.

Until she met Simon.......

 What will happen to Angel when Simon Treat her will the life of someone she Love.