OMG and Older Brother

+Harry POV+

I staring at a shirtless Angel and kept thinking about the dream I had and that tattoo.

"harry are you ok?"

" What yeah Angel, just a question how long have you had that tattoo?"

" I dont know since i was 14 "

" why did you get it?"

"It for my mom  because she died of cancer."

"Well do you think anyone who will have that tattoo"

"no, it was a design of mines and I got a law order saying that noone with out my promise can get this tattoo?"

"ok louis can I talk to you?"

"but Harry im eating before Niall here ate it?"

I was going to repley when someone knock at the door who will that be

Cat said she was get it then we heard a scream......

Haha u thought I was done

****Cat POV****

Harry was asking about my tattoo and then the door bell ring so i got it .

" Who is it?"

"Candy open the door."

That voice sound familiar. Wait did he said candy. OMG

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

When I open the door I saw my older brother. They were my step dad kid but they are nothing like him.

" Dan and Rahart babe I missed you guys."

And I jump and wrap my leg around Dan still he was the oldest.

"Cat wat happen we heard scream and why are you hug that guy."

I did want to let go of Dan so he turn around so I can see Harry with a shoe , Liam with a spoon, Louis with a remote ,Zayn with a mirror and Niall with a foot long sandwitch. 

"liam you hold a spoon and guy this are my older brothers Daniel but we call him Dan and Rahart but with call him Jax."

" Babe can you get down." Dan ask me. When I got down all the boy when to the living room to talk.

But harry stand behind. Harry was looking at like i have two head.

"What" 

" you have older brother?"

"they are my step dad kids."

"Where were them when you were getting abused?" harry yelled

" Harry keep your voice down. and to answer your question Dan is a model and he have a kid in England and Jax is a actor he on a nick show where he play a witch.."

"WIZARD" jax yelled

  "sorry a wizard."

"so did know that your boyfriend almost beat you to death."

i was about to answer when I heard Dan

"what he talking about Cat?

*************************************************************************************************************

I know it short awnd Im sorry but I will update soon i promise and im start a new story .

http://www.picmonkey.com/p/iBydF5Q3zxE this link is the link to the picture of the new cast 

top role is Rahart his fiance Diamond and they daughter Reina

bottom is dan with teddy his son and his fiance who is played by me