Green Eyes

+++Angel POV+++

"Stop Please."

" SHUT UP YOU ARE USELESS I JUST DATED YOU BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU."

then he kick me in the rib and stomp on my stomach and also Punch me in the face.

" YOU ARE WORTHLESS GET OUT MY HOUSE NOW ."

I try getting up but I was in to much pain. I guess he got tried of me in his aptment that he grab my hair and drag me out of his house and leave me on the floor of the sidewalk in New York.

I Got up slow and start walk it toke every onuce in my body to walk. Then I relised I have no place to go.

I sat down on a branch at the bus stop . I start to think about my life and what my boyfriend did to me.

What I didn't intoducted me I'm so sorry with all thisstuff on my plate. My name is Angel Valentine. I'm 18 Years Old. I live in Bronx New York. i'm 5'5 with brown hair and brown eyes. I have only 1 BFF His name is Niall Horan Yes He the irish one from One Direction. I had a boyfriend intil I walk on him cheating on me With his cousin. Gross. When I break up with him he start to beat me. His name is Mike Long we were dating for a year. But the things is I never Fall in Love with him. He was not my first love.

 Chew up my lollipop I' know you want to

that my phone ringtone for text megs. I painful reach in my back pocket and got my phone and read the text

"Hey Angel  Guess What I'm in New York Come Visit whenever you want I'm at the  riche it Voes le Savoz Hotel xxx. Niall

Wait that hotel is around the block. I stand up and start walking to the hotel when I got in front of the hotel i walk up to the front desk with my hane down.

"Hi Welcome to the Riche it voes le Savoz hotel How can I help up?"

"Which room is Niall Horan in."

" Sorry I can't release that stuff to you unless you in there proved list what your name."

"Angel Valentine"

"Sorry you not here."

Why is my name not there he said that I could come wait. Uggh I hate you Niall

how about Angbelly"

"Yes that right here they are in room in the pent house do you want to tell him you coming?

"No I want to surpised him.'

II walk to the elevoter very slow but I running out of oxygen and My rib and stomach and face are on fire. 

"DingPenthouse."

I walk to the door and knock and waited

"I got it."

"no me"

"me "

"no me"

"ouch did you bite me"

"Louis and Niall go to the living room and someone get Niall food."

I heard all this talking and I knock again.

"Harry get the door but put cloth on and Why are you butt naked."

"Fine"

Then I heard a lot of noise and then I felt dizzed and my vision is getting spotted. then the door open . A guy with Curly hair and Green eyes with a six pack. Open up.

"Hello are you ok?

I didn't answer my eyes are getting heavyer

" woah woah."

With that I drop I wait for the floor but it never did  I feel to strong arm.

before the darkness i saw a very sexy smirk and then black toke me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That chapter one sorry that it was late. But I had practice. and then I was wrking out the time line.