I'm going to kick the son of bacon butt.

**Harry POV**

What just happen I open the door and now there is a very gorgeous girl in my arm. She had beautiful long brown hair in wavy and the perfect tan not one of those fake tan. I noticed she had big brown eyes before she pass out.  Also she have the most red lip and that little cut on her lip what a minute. I was so business looking at her face that I didn't see all those black and brusies. 

" NIALL GET YOUR IRISH BUTT DOWN HERE AND DROP THE FOOD."

"BUT I'M HUNGRY."

"I KNOW YOU BITE LOUIS AND THERE IS A GIRL SHE HAVE BROWN HAIR AND TAN SKIN SHE LOOK FAMILIAR."

"WILL YOU TO STOP YELLING."

"sorry paul."

I know Niall wasn't going to drop the food so I walk all the way to the kitchen with this women in my arm.When I walk in to the kitchen I was not Surpised to see Niall with 3 footlong subways sandwitch.

" Niall, Do you know who is tells?"

Niall turn to me and when he saw the girl in my arm he drop his sandwitch and ran to me.

"What happen to her?"

"I don't know I open the down and she just drop. Do you know her?"

"Yeah she Angel."

"The girl who you will not talking about."

He just nodded and wave me to follow him to his room. When we will got in to his room I put her on the bed and but I put her head on my lap and start brushing my finger though her hairs. I don't know why I was doing this but I felt that should be doing this. I turn to see Niall and I give him the Face that said explain.

** Niall POV**

" Harry that girl you that is on your lap she is my bestfriend we met when she will visit her aunt who fell in love with uncle. At first I was mad at her and her family because I though she was the reason why my uncle and aunt was not together anymore. So, I ingored her ,Pick on her , made up rumor about her, but I noticed that she take it and didn't said anything when they will pick on her until one night when that all changes."

FLASHBACK

I was walking in my Uncle house because I was staying with him for a while until the school ends. I was walking to my room when I over hear Angel and her aunt talking.

"Angel why do you have all this brusie are you getting bully?"

"No tia I'm perfect fine you know I'm clumsy."

"Angel is Fred beat you."

"no tia. I'm fine"

"Angel you are always in this room when you come from school why can you be like Niall."

" Tia I'm Sorry I can't be like Niall why does everybody want me to be like someone else."

" Angel I'm didn't mean it like that It just you have not be now your first date or first kiss or first boyfriends.'

" I'm sorry Im not pretty enough and I trust you will that and Now you are throwing it in my faces."

"I'm not doing that why are you so annoying ."

'I'm sorry tia that I'm a bother to you, i though you was the only one family member I can trust since and mom died and i'm leave with Fred. Do you know every year I wait to came here to visit you because you are the close thing I have to my mom but I'm annoying but don't worried you don't have to deal with me any later."

"Angel I dont know that."

"If didn't mean that why will you said it."

 With that Angel open the door and Angel walk out she saw me