Chapter 11

Life can and will get boring, if you are repeating the same things every year that you have already learnt.

This year was supposed to be the same.

Except it wasn't.

Alice won't even look me in the eye, Emmet doesn't smile at me anymore, Jasper just looks plain annoyed and Rose is acting weird.. like friendly

I think Rosalie had a problem about me wanting to give up my humanity and now that she knows I didn't get a choice, just like her, she doesn't mind me anymore.

Edward is charming and kind. He's the Edward I fell in love with.

That I love now.

I can't tell him that because he might try and kiss me and that means I will die.

It's not that I want to be selfish, I just feel like he needs to prove he loves me enough for me to think about dying to show him I love him.

But when I die, I don't want t hurt people.

If I stay away from everyone then I can't hurt them.

_________________

PAGEBREAK

I've been at school now for a couple of weeks.

Only Rose and Edward speak to me.

Rose sits with me at lunch or sometimes Edward.

The other Cullen's glare.

They're doing it now.

I don't like that...

I tell Rose and Edward to wait a minute .

I walk over to the rest of the Cullens at their table pull out a chair and sit down.

I am faced with angry faces.

"Emmet.." I start. "No smiles for your little sis?" I ask sarcastically.

He just glares

"Alice? ... Is that you? I don't know... My best friend hasn't seen me for 143 years and can't even look me in the eye?" I torment.

Jasper growls.

"Aww, come on Jazz. Alice is a big girl she can speak for herself - oh wait no let me rephrase that little girl..."

Alice silently grabs my arm and leads me out the cafeteria.

"What the hell? what's your problem?" I ask her once we are in the woods where no-one can hear us.

"You know what!" she yells.

"No I don't! Maybe I only did that to make you actually SPEAK to me!" I yell back.

"Bella!"

"What Alice?" I sigh.

"SHOPPING TIME!!!" she yells.

Umm.. how did that work???

"Anything BUT shopping!" I say.

Her smile widens and she just hugs me.

"Alice?" I ask.

"I've got my Bella back!" she screeches.

"I don't understand?" I say.

"I'm so sorry Bella. I didn't want to leave you and then when we came back...I didn't think you were real, I thought you were a vampire who had an appearance gift and I thought tha-" I cut off her rambling.

"Alice I get it, It's okay. I forgive you for not talking to me."

She smiles wide and then frowns.

"How do I make you forgive me for leaving you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKYOU!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE,

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

I NEED HELP, WHAT SHOULD BELLA MAKE ALICE DO?

WILL SHE BE KIND OR MEAN???

IT'S UP TO YOU,

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE...

-alwaystwilight