☾ONE☽

Check out the teaser above made with The Sims 4. Dedicated to @AuRevoirSimone
because I am a big fan of her books!

Vote

Comment

Share

THE ATMOSPHERE was filled with tension as the man walked to the distressed girl in the middle of the room. She was limp, her head hanging as she weakly tried to fight against the chains that held her down. Damp, chestnut hair fell into her face as she used the spaces in-between her hair to look at her attacker.

Thickly built with a muscular frame and height well over six feet, Alpha Crane greeted her. He had always been a handsome man, with his flaxen tresses and honey brown eyes, but the spear in his hands was the only thing the girl could focus on. She didn't have to sniff the air to know that at the tip of the spear, Argentum would be oozing downa substance proven lethal to her kind.

Alpha Crane came equipped, with long, black gloves wrapped around his fingers to prepare for what the girl knew would be one of her worst torture sessions yet. They had trained her to be strong and resilient, yet she knew they wouldn't stop until she broke down. She was weak—physically and emotionally weak—and all she wanted to do was be free...to get away from The Borough and start her own life. There was nothing left that she had to live for. She didn't want to be a Shifter anymore or part of a pack if this was what it entailed.

"What else was your mother planning?" Alpha Crane spat, his words sounding like venom to her ears. She bit her bottom lip to stop the tears from falling down her jade eyes. "Answer me!"

His shout frightened her, making her cry out. She had been tortured for days straight. Her nerves were jumpy and her body seemed as if it would shut down at any moment. "I—" she stuttered, her mouth quivering erratically. "—I don't know. She didn't tell me anything. I swear of it!" She cringed at the tone of her own voice. Not only did it sound like a stranger's' voice, but the voice had hints of fear laced in it's tone. She had been screaming so much the past couple of days that her throat had gone raw and arid.

Alpha Crane hissed, his face turning into a ferocious sneer as he took the spear and sent it into the side of the girl's neck. Like a glass falling onto a tile floor, a harsh scream broke through her desiccated mouth as the silver entered her bloodstream. A sizzling sound came from her neck, making the flesh bubble and smoke uncontrollably. The silver was doing its jobworking against her blood type and attacking her nervous system.

"I've been patient with you," he began, ignoring the girls' heavy breaths of pain. "But, my patience is wearing thin. You will tell me what you know and anything less won't suffice—"

"—but I don't know! My mother wasn't a traitor! She wouldn't do the things you're claiming she did."

The Alpha paused for a second, gritting his teeth as he raised his spear in the air. "Wrong answer." Gripping the spear, he brought it down with great force.

EVELYN RAVANGER gained consciousness at the feel of firm hands sliding up her arms and to the nape of her neck. As if it was second nature, her hand rose quickly and met the throat of whoever had woken her up from her deep slumber. The figure made suffocating noises, forcing out strangled coughs in the process.

"Ev—" the figure spoke harshly. "—It's me." Evelyn opened her eyes, slowly blinking to get rid of the blurred grogginess that came with sleep deprivation. She could feel the persons, whoever it was, hands wrapped around her wrist as they tried to pry her hand from their throat. It only took a few seconds for the person's facial features to register some sort of meaning to her.