Truth Revealed

Taylor and the others were in the cargo part of the plane and still couldn't believe that Michael had turned to the Elgen. "I don't believe it. I won't believe it. Michael wouldn't have turned on us unless.. YOU" Ostin pointed at Taylor. "You're the cause of this!" Ostin ran towards her but Jack held him back. "What's wrong Ostin?" Jack asked still holding Ostin back until Ostin calmed down. "It makes perfect sense! Michael was hurt because Taylor was mean to him and broke up with him. AND she was captured so Michael had to turn to save Taylor, who re-payed him by breaking up with him!" Ostin said angrily. Jack's grip to hold Ostin back lightened. "Wait, so he turned because of Taylor?" Jack asked. "Yes, and she's the reason we're in this mess in the first place!" Ostin accused. "Wait, guys." Taylor said quietly. "What?" everyone asked. "When Michael was about to shock me, I read his mind." "Uh huh.." Zeus said wanting to know more. "He didn't want to shock me, but when he did, it was because he got startled," she explained. "He's getting softer." "That's good news,." Tessa said. "But he's starting to have feelings for Tar," Taylor said worriedly.

Sorry dis a short chapter. But what a roller coaster of emotions, am I right?!