The Sword

"That's great that he's 'cute' and all, but we need to go. They'll find some way how to get the power back on and the guards that you didn't electrocute will find us." Ostin rushed. "Right, let's go." I said as we ran out. Ben was outside with the car. "Start the car!" I yelled.

After a about half an hour, Ostin decided to break the silence. "Nobody knows.. the TROUBLLLEEE I've seeennn" Ostin sang. Taylor ignored the singing and said, "Hey, I remembered something." "What is it?" I asked. "While I was in the jail, I heard some guards talking about an electrical sword." Taylor said. "Wait, first there's electric children, and now there's and electric sword?" Ian asked. "Yeah, rumor has it that the sword is an electric machete that can cut someone's arm off on ACCIDENT with the bonus of electrocution. Nobody can touch it because it electrocutes the person along with it." Taylor explained. "Michael! You can touch the sword because electricity makes you stronger and you won't get hurt by it." Ostin said. "Cool! So where do you think the sword got its electricity?" I asked. "I think there's a tale of the blacksmith that created it and left it outside on a stormy night. Then the biggest lightning bolt in Spanish history struck it. They're not sure if that's true, but it could be a possibility." Taylor said. "Do the Elgen have it?" I asked. Taylor thought for a moment. "They do but they don't." Taylor said. "What do you mean by that?" Ostin asked. "They have a map of the are where it could be. It's a big spot of land on the map so it'll take them a while to find it." She said. "Wait, did they show you the map?" Jack asked. "No, I just read one of the guards' who were touching metal." She explained. "Do you still remember what it looks like. Its location?" Ben asked. "Yeah. It's in the.. Virrey Cevallos." Taylor tried to pronounce. "It's a tourist attraction dig site." Ostin explained. "I think I might know someone who can help us." Ben said as he sped up the van.