Trust Your Gut

Taylor was sitting on a green-cushioned chair staring at her magazine. "L-O there" Someone said behind the chair. "AH!" Taylor said startled. "Why do you always do that!" she said with her heart still beating hard. "Sorry, didn't think you'd be so squeamish" he grinned. "So what were you doing, you know, like with your 'errands'?" "That's none of your concern" he said with a threatening tone. "You were doing something, I know you were." she said pushing his limits. "Like I said, that's none of your concern. My business is my business." he grumbled. He left the room.

"Is he gone?" Tessa asked, poking her head up out behind the brown, leathery, ottoman. "Yeah, hey,don't you have bad feelings about that guy?" Taylor asked. "No, he's stubborn and grumpy at times but nothing else bad." Tessa answered. "Why?" "Well, he just seems more than a human." Taylor said. "Your telling my, he can teleport" Tessa pointed out. "Other than that. I just have negative vibes from him" Taylor said suspiciously. "Well, they always say, 'Trust Your Gut'." Tessa said sarcastically. "Tessa, I'm serious. We should investigate" Taylor said worried. "Whatever makes you sleep at night." Tessa said as she followed Taylor out of the door.

They were half way down the hallway as they followed Hook. They stopped when Hook turned around. "Who's there" Hook said angry. "Damn kids" he said as he growled. Hook turned back around and continued walking. Taylor let out a sigh of relief until it made a sound. Tessa covered up both their mouths but Hook still heard it. "I know your there!" he said. He picked the two up by grabbing their collars and lifting them up to his face. "Who the heck do you think you are, sneaking up on someone like that. I already told you, its my business NOT YOURS!" Hook said angrily until someone made him put them down. "Hey stop! Sir, I'm authorized you to let go of those chil-" the man paused. "I suggest you go to the counter, forget this ever happened, and greet people who come into the door." Hook said hypnotically. "Taylor, did you reboot him?" Tessa whispered confused. "No" Taylor said fearfully. "Now, back to you two." Hook said. "Tell me why I shouldn't beat you to a pulp right now" Hook threatened. Taylor stuttered. "I thought so. Now, the next time I see you sneak up on me like that, there will be no warning." Hook said ferociously. "You do it all the time" Taylor pointed out. "Yeah, but I don't spy on them" Hook retorted. Hook put them down and left. Two people blocked his path but with the movement of his finger, the men went flying, breaking the wall like a strong force push. The men fell in the water luckily.

Sorry that this isn't as good as a chapter as my other ones, I'm running out of ideas, but hopefully find better ideas. Thanks for sticking with me!