I Want More Than Just Sex! (Rated R)

Sorry if this is bad. This was larryokay’s idea and I actually enjoyed writing it. I hope you guys enjoy it!

-Rachel Jo <3

Louis P.O.V.

“Boo! We should watch a movie!” Harry said as he walked into the living room.

“Okay. What movie should we watch?” I asked him.

“Friends With Benefits. We never finished watching that movie,” Harry said with a smirk, as I blushed.

“Okay,” I said.

Flashback:

 “Boo, why don’t we watch Friends With Benefits? People say it’s a good movie,” Harry asked me as he walking into the living room and sat next to me.

“Sure,” I said with a shrug.

Harry smiled at me as he got the movie and put it in the DVD player. When it was in he came back and sat next to me. He looked at me and smiled. He seems to be in a good mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 We are at the part in the movie where the friends decide to be Friends With Benefits, when Harry looked at me and asked, “Have you ever been Friends With Benefits with anyone Louis?”

I looked at him puzzled and said, “No, have you?”

“No. It seems like it would be fun though,” he said as he looked at me.

“What? Are you saying we should be Friends With Benefits?” I asked him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“That is exactly what I am saying,” he said as he faced me.

“You want us to be Friends With Benefits?” I asked him. I was pretty shocked. I mean it’s not like everyday that your best mate asks you to be Friends With Benefits. He nodded his head yes, with that smile on his face.

“Why the hell not?” I said with a chuckle.

“So you want to be Friends With Benefits?” he asked me, with a hopeful look on his face.

“Sure,” I said.

I wasn’t really sure why I said yes. It just seems like fun. I mean, we could help each other out when we are sexually frustrated. I didn’t get a long time to think about it, because Harry started to kiss me. We didn’t finish watching the movie, because things got a little heated and let’s just say that we no longer had clothes on. I moaned as Harry took my cock in his mouth. It was a hot sight to see. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as he deep throated me. “H-Harry. Not going to last any longer,” I moaned. Harry deep throated me, as I was cumming. He made sure to swallow all of my cum.

 “No it’s your turn,” I said with a smirk. I flipped us over so I was on top and kissed my way down his neck and sucked on his nipples, when I reached them.

“Stop teasing,” he moaned. After he said that I kitten licked the tip of his penis and then took him in my mouth. Harry was a moaning mess. I looked in his eyes as I deep throated him. He enjoyed it, because after I did that he said, “Lou! Not going to last long!”

After he said, that I began to move my head faster and licking the tip of his cock. He then moaned my name, very loudly, and came in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum and then kissed him, so he could taste himself.

When we were done kissing I lay my head on Harry’s naked chest, and was almost on top of him because we were still in the living room. We were both panting. It was amazing. I could get use to this.