Rant to Management :)

Love is never easy. Love is possibly the hardest thing that people have to deal with. Hiding love from the public is even harder. All the hiding is worth it in the end though, because no matter what happens you know you'll have someone to come home to who loves you with all their heart. You know you have the other half of your heart waiting for you, waiting to love you. That is exactly the love that Harry and Louis have. No matter what management forces them to do, they love each other with ever fiber in their soul. They are two halves that are made whole when they come together.

When one is away from the other, their bodies ache for each other. They ache for the other's presence. When they finally are together and kiss and make love, it is filled with so much love. Their love is a love that is worth fighting for. That is exactly what their families, us Larries, and they are fighting for. No matter how much bullshit gets thrown our way, we will fight for them. They deserve to be able to publicly show their love. They don't deserve to be involved with all these bullshit stunts.

My body aches for them to be free. I physically hurts me when I see them doing all these stunts, because they are forced to hide their love. Their love is a love that will go down in history. Nothing will stop me in believing that Larry is real. I will always believe in Larry's love. I just want them to be free.

Please just free Larry. Just let them love each other publicly.

-Rachel Jo <3