chapter 3

[FWI, I forgot that Harry wasn't supposed to do magic since this takes place during the Order of the Phoenix so just pretend it was Dumbledore who said it, ok? Thanx!]
H̥ͦḀͦR̥ͦR̥ͦY̥ͦ'S̥ͦ P̥ͦO̥ͦV̥ͦ

     I hear fast footsteps from behind me and quickly swerve around to see Ron and Hermione coming up the sidewalk to my right. I clench my fists.

     "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME IN THROUGH THE FLOO POWDER RIGHT AFTER ME AND DUMBLEDORE!" I shout infuriated. What if something were to have happened! I know Dumbledore is with me but still!

     They flinch at my words, you can tell that they were thinking the same thing I was. "We're sorry Harry, I accidentally stuttered over the words like you did the first time ever using Floo Powder and Ron here went looking for me. We're so sorry Harry!" Hermione answers.

     I forgave them but there was still that small part of me that was mad at them, probably from when I had gone to the Grimmrauld Place [spelling?] and they hadn't told me anything.

   Ron opened his mouth to say something but then closed it and stares at the unconscious person 15 feet away. Hermione follows his state and looks at us in shock. "What happened," she questioned.

    "Well, VDEG-" "What's V-Deg?" Ron interrupts,"Voldemort's Definitely Evil Grandson, well anyways VDEG sees us walking toward him and his eyes flashed with anger and fear for like a second before he gets up and tries to leave so Dumbledore knocks 'im out." I continue.

We all look at the body,"sooooooo what do we do?" Ron asks. I scowl and Hermione flicks him over the head. "We take him. Honestly Ron, how oblivious are you?!" She barks at him.

"Well sorry," he mumbles sarcastically but we all just ignored him. Dumbledore enchants a sack and puts VDEG in it. I sigh,"Let's go home already." And with that we walk back to where we came from.

[I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! I honestly forgot about it for a while and when I remembered I didn't really have time. So there is something I wanna ask, what is a good amount that I should write? I'm on my phone so to me it looks like I wrote a lot but I honestly don't know how much is good. Thanks for reading!]