cнapтer one - нarry

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Harry practical screams at Dumblebor [spelling?]
Dumblebor smiles,"Actually I believe that would be your uncle and not me," he says gesturing upstairs towards the general direction of where Sirius ran off to.
     Harry jumps to his feet."YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" he tells glaring at Dumblebor.
     "Well Harry, you of all people should know that nothing is impossible." is the professor response .
      Harry sighs knowing Dumblebor will have an answer to anything he asks, might add well give up now. "What are we gonna do with the little death eater on our hands," he sneers.
      "We are gonna take him to Hogwarts."
      Harry sits back down putting his head in his hands. When he looks up there is a look of absolute horror on his face. "Are you kidding? HE'LL PROBABLY BLOW THE WHOLE PLACE UP!"
"Well this must be done. He knows not of his heritage yet. And just as I have recently found out, so did Voldemort, and knowing him he'll try to recruit him so we should get to him first. Go tell Ron and Hermione that we're going to New York and why, I will retrieve you three in one hour," and with that Dumblebor apparates away, leaving a stunned Harry alone to his thoughts.
How does Dumblebor not see that this kid is pure evil? His grandfather is Voldemort for crying out loud! And yet I have to go and "meet" him. Doesn't Dumblebor know that if I go the kid will probably kill me on the spot! Harry suddenly remembered that he needed to go real Ron and Hermione what had happened. He gets up and walks up the stairs muttering, "First I get attacked by dementors and now this?"

HULLO!! If I get just ONE comment asking for more I will try my VERY hardest to write another chapter! Thanks for reading my first ever book on wattpad! (Keep in mind that I'm only twelve and I like to read also just like you guys ;))