Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Dionetta Ekwe Chinaza Joyce. Now I'm 19 years. I'm a Nigerian, but I school in Ghana, at University of Ghana, Legon.

This my second story that I'm writing.

Will be writing a third one too.

Check it out on wattpad. (I'm Asha)

Also check out my first story ( Is this Love?)

I dedicate this story to my family, my friends, and my lovely readers.

As I said in the bio, this story consist of profane and sexual words. So don't be surprised.

CHAPTER : 1

MAYA'S POV

It has just been 2 years since my mum died, and my dad wants to move on. I'm so angry.

"Maya, that phone has been disturbing for too long, who are you ignoring this time?" my best friend Tasha asked me.

"It's my dad", I said frowning.

"C'mon, the old man needs to be loved, are you going to fuck him, or you expect your mama to rise from the dead and please his needs, allow him".

"Tasha!!!!" I said, astonished from what I just heard from her.

"I'm sorry. But you got to admit the truth and also move on".

"It's difficult."

"Yeah, so let your dad move on, in that way, you'll be able to move on too".

"I will try".

"Good girl, so take your phone and talk to him".

"I'll talk to him when I get home".

As I was about to finish up with my last burger and then I heard the bell, I quickly rushed out of the cafeteria without giving Tasha a heads up. She should be used to that by now. It's actually not my fault, every Wednesday, after lunch, I have this horrible calculus class with a scary asshole of a teacher.

**********

I got into the class hoping not to see him today. Him, as in my cheating ass of a boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend I mean. I caught him fucking a striper at a club. Yeah, you will be wondering what we were doing at a club. He invited me to a certain party at a club. I told him, I won't go. I wanted to surprise him, but when I got there, I saw this guy banging a whore.

He claimed he was drunk, but I'm not buying that whole crap.

He cheated on me and needs to stay as far as possible from me, but Mother Nature doesn't want to favour me and she has to put me in the same calculus class as him.

What makes it more annoying is the fact that he has moved on. He is hooking up with Haylie freaking Williams. He knows how much I hate that girl. And he's just rubbing it in my face. And the bitch too is really getting on my nerves.

If not for Tasha, I would have killed that girl a long time ago.

Haylie was once my best friend, but she always wanted to boss me around, and I couldn't let that happen, so we went our separate ways, but she's always trying to get on my nerves.

Enough with the ugly past, it's not like the present is any better. As I got into the class, I saw both of them making out, I felt like pulling their tongues out and feeding it to the pigs.

Wednesday is just a bad day for me. The teacher came in and as usual we wrote a test, and after the test, I had to seat and listen to his ancient boring talks. Sometimes I wonder if we're learning history or calculus.

********

"Today???" I screamed at my dad.

"Yeah, in a few minutes from now".

"Dad, you just met her few weeks ago and she's already moving in?"

"Honey, I know it's too soon, but believe me, I love her and I know she's the right one".

"I hope so, and she better be nice to me".

"Oh yeah, she will, and guess what?"

"What??" I said raising my left brow.

"You're going to have a brother, finally"

"Dad!!! When I said I wanted a brother, I meant a boy from my mum's womb".

"Maya, you're really making things hard for me"

"I'm sorry dad, so how old is he, like five or three?"

"He's is 18", my dad said scratching his head.

I widened my eyes and yelled. "You're going to let me share my house with a fucking 18 year old boy" I emphasized on the "my".

"Maya, language!!"

"I'm sorry" I said and walked out of the kitchen to my room.

I laid on my bed, took out of headphones and listened to music. That was my way of shutting the world out and thinking of better stuffs.

After a long while of thinking, I decided to sleep, but then, I heard the honk of a car, and I looked out of my window to see a car pull up in front of my house, and then a lady with black silky hair, a red fitting long skirt, a white crop top and a black pair of heels stepped out of the car. I'm guessing that's her, she's really pretty, but my mum is hotter.

I was about to get back to my bed, but then what my eyes saw couldn't let me move an inch.

I just saw the god of sexiness step out of the car. Gosh, he's so hot, his height, muscles and his hair are so freaking sexy. As he got down, he stretched his hand exposing his biceps. I'm not sure I can stay in this house with this boy. I might end up raping him.

I know my dad is going to call me out sooner or later, so I quickly dressed up. Don't think I'm going to him. I'm running away.

I quickly ran off with my phone and earpiece using the back door. Yeah, I'm that naive.

******

After taking a really long walk, I decided to head back home, cos it was getting really dark.

My dad will be very mad at me, because I ran off and I also ignored all his calls.

As I got to my door step, I opened the door slightly and peeped to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear, so I opened the door wider, and I tiptoed into the house.

Mother Nature not being on my side as usual made me bump into someone and I fell on the floor.

I raised my head to see who it was, and it was none other than my god of hotness.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please feel free to comment your views.

Don't forget to vote by tapping the white star.

Also share with your friends,

Follow me on wattpad @Dionetta_Ekwe

INSTAGRAM : Loco_Dionce

TWITTER : Loco_Dionce

Thanks