Chapter: 3

Hello loves
This chapter is dedicated to Jonathan for being on my throat to Update..and also Kwei :)
Hope you have fun whiles reading this.

MAYA'S POV

Seeing Tasha and Terry making out got me angry. So I took off.

And Tasha ran after me.

"Maya", she yelled pulling me back by my shoulders.

"What", I snapped at her.

"Why are you getting all worked up about this? You said you don't like him", she said glaring at me.

"Yeah. I don't. He's a jerk. And you shouldn't like who I don't like, and you making out with him is so disgusting. If we were in a war field. You'll be a traitor", I said bitting my lip and thinking about the stupid thing I just said.

"Really? But you were still friends with Jackson when he broke up with my ass".

"Yeah, cos you were both my friends before you started dating. Terry is a huge jerk!!!!".

"But he's hot and I can't keep my claws off him".

"He'll dump your sorry ass anyway".

"Who says I'm gonna date him. It's just a hook up", she said rolling her eyes. And I glared at her.

"What! Don't judge me...I never judged you when you made out with my ex boyfriend Jackson!!!!" She said clenching her fist.

"Hey, don't pull that one on me. You knew that it wasn't real. We did it to get on Jesse's nerves".

"Whatever, but just one night with him please? I can't resist him and the looks and the abs".

"Fine, whatever gets your pant wet", I said rolling my eyes and walking to my car to meet Terry leaning on my car.

I couldn't help but admire his looks. He's got everything 100% when it comes to the outward beauty. But his personality is so fucked up.

"Are you done checking me out ?" He asked.

"Why are you here?", I asked ignoring his question.

"Do you have to be reminded always that you're my freaking driver till I get my car back".

"But now, you got friends. Why not let them give you a ride", I said harshly.

"Someone has been stalking me. I see".

"Idiot", I said getting in my car.

He also got in and I drove off.

As usual, the ride was silent.

*********

It's been a week now, since Terry and his mum moved in. And it's been hell for me dealing with him. Finally he got his car back, so I don't get to drive him.

Now, he's the guy that every girl talks about. Every guy wants to hang out with him. Tasha has been making out with him every now and then and he's been rubbing it in my face.

And my ex boyfriend Jesse doesn't like him. That's one thing I thank God for. Cos it would have been hell watching the two guys I detest most, hang out.

Now, back to the present. My dad took Chelsea out. Yeah, my wanna be mum.

It was boring staying at home on a Friday evening. So I decided to go to the party that Tasha invited me too.

I was a party freak in the past till I caught Jesse cheating. Since then, I didn't want to party anymore. He was kinda my party partner. I couldn't have fun without him. But Tasha has been on my ass to go for this so called party.