Chapter 2

Hello loves :)
I hope you're all doing great? Because I'm really good here.
Sorry for the late update, will be updating regularly.
Have fun reading this new chapter.

MAYA's POV

I was still on the floor admiring mother nature. How on earth can someone be this pretty. I can't use the word handsome on him, that will be an understatement. His arched eyebrows, his sexy timid eyes, the well defined nose, the lips, gosh, they're so thick and lovely, now, the hair......

My fantasy world was cut short, when he cleared his throat and I got up immediately blushing from being embarrassed.

I looked up at him, to see him standing there with his hands folded across his chest.

"Uhm, I'm sorry", I said looking down.

"Sorry for intentionally bumping into me or for spending hours checking me out?", he said, and his words showed no humor in them.

What a dick, way to spoil his outlooks. Why do the pretty guys have to be dicks.

Unsure of what to say, I turned around to walk to my room and I bumped into someone else and I'm sure it wasn't my dad.

"Woah, the girl has got a thing for bumping into people", the guy said.

I wanted to speak, but then whoever I bumped into, whom I know is his mum began to speak.

"Honey, I'm so sorry", she said cupping my cheek.

I waved her hands off.

"You don't get to do that and save the sorry for your son", I said irritated.

"Maya!" My dad said entering the kitchen.

"You don't have to be rude", he said.

"Tell that to your stepson", I said walking away.

"They're not even married", the silly boy yelled.

And I flipped the middle finger at him.

I regret admiring him at all, he's such a dick. I'm not sure I can stay in this house with a creature like that, I might just end up in jail for murder.

*****

I was enjoying my sleep, before someone pulled my blanket off me.

"What the hell", I yelled opening my eyes to see no one else than the god of dickness. Ignoring his pretty face, I slapped his arm.

"What the hell, dick", I snapped at him.

"Get your ass off the bed, you're my ride to school", he said walking out of my room.

I got up quickly, ignoring my morning face and the night wear I was wearing and stormed out of my room.

"Dad!!!" I yelled, walking towards the kitchen to see him eating on the dinning table with the dick's mother. They both looked up at me.

"Why on earth do I have to be his ride to school and why did he have to wake me up?"

"Oh honey, he had an accident weeks ago, and I took his license off him and the car too", she said smiling

"And how does that affect me?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Maya, can I talk to you for a second?"
My dad said.