vampire secrets 4

My life was pretty perfect the last couple days. School flew by, my sister was improving, and me and Ryan were unofficially dating but it can’t stay that way forever. I had to tell him. The secret hung above my head like a dagger. I couldn’t forget it. How could I? It kept me awake at night and I dreamed of what he would say. Well they weren’t dreams they were nightmares where he ran away screaming. He was also kind of uptight lately to. I can’t stand it. I’m telling him tonight.

That night

“Ryan I have to tell you something.” I started. “I do to why dong you go first?” he said. ‘He’ll be running so fast I won’t know his’ I thought. “Why don’t we say it at the same time?” I suggested. “Ok on the count of three.”

1

2

3

“I’m a vampire” I said

“I’m a werewolf” he said.

We both said it at the same time. We both looked stunned. Then he started laughing. What could he be laughing about? “What are you laughing about?” I asked. “At least were both freaks. Now I can breathe and I don’t have to worry about you running away screaming.” He said. I started laughing, not because it was funny but from joy. He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. We started swaying to the music our bodies pressed together hardly moving. It was perfect. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. When the song ended we moved back to our table. We ate in peaceful silence for awhile with him holding my hand and stroking his thumb over my knuckles. When we finished we went back to my place. We watched a romance movie and I could tell it was having an effect on him. I looked up at him and smiled letting him know it was ok. He groaned and kissed me, tangling his tongue with mine. I felt his hands on the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it over my head as I reached for his. Pretty soon we were both undressed. I knew it would hurt but the pleasure afterwards would be worth it. He hesitated and I arched my back, silently telling him I was ok. I couldn’t keep track of whose thoughts were whose or whose voice was whose after that.

Ok I wanted to get the secret out of the way and deepen their relationship. I need ideas so plz plz send me some or I can’t write for awhile because of writers block! Comment and vote! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>madi