Oops?

Once my mom left, and his my left, he gave me a questionable look.
"What?" I asked.
"You...you kissed me..." He blushed.
"So?" I asked.
"You must have been in the weirdest dream. C'mon Jacky is waiting with Oskar."
"Why?"
"Oskar wanted us to have a double date! He feel like shit for teasing you like that."
"But...I don't want him." I mumble looking down at the fuzzy carpet.
"Who...do you want to...date?" He sang.
Our faces inches apart. I blush, but make I made our faces even closer. He pulled me in by my waist. My blush grew.
"God, you're so cute." He said.
"Stop teasing me..." I heard my voice trail off.
"Star! Marco!" Jackies voice ecos through the halls.
We pull away, I blush. Before I could call me her in Marco stops me and pushes me on my bed. Putting the ice pack on my head, and tells me to fake cough.
Doing what he says, and have my eyes half way closed.
"Sorry Jackie...star caught something. I have to take care of her." He said.
He's not nervous? But...he's around Jackie... I thought and fake coughed a few times.
"Aw! Our baby! Well! Come over when she falls asleep and we can have some fun!" She says making me feel like getting up and punching her.
"We broke up. Go home!" Marco said.
"But our date-"
"Was for Star be happy when she woke up. Go. Home."
"What. Ever."
He sighed and rolls his eyes. He came back and lied on my bed, looking into his brown eyes and falling deeper into his spell.
Okay! Book two! Ya!!!!! So...Jackie and Marco broke up a week ago and he couldn't leave Stars side. Jackie broke up with him and Marco was falling for the blonde from another dimension! Ya! This will only have till May? So...a new chapter every other week? Yeah...school!