Forgives and Forgets

A/N
(F/C) feather color

_______________________________
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
'Every thing hurts'.thats all you could think of.Pain.You begin to move recieving a sharp pain down your head and side and produced a Yelp.

You slowly opened your eyes, covering them from the bright light and slowly looked around.You seemed to be in some sort of hospital or something.You were hooked to wires that leaded from your arm and chest to a hooked machine.

You're wings must have been retracted ,cause you couldn't move them or flap them.You're ears and tail twitched every time the machine beeped,and your head ached badly.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse, a door suddenly started to open.You freaked out thinking it was....them.But when it fully opened a....yellow dinosaur with a lab coat came in?

You were kinda confused about who she was or were you were.She walked in with a clipboard and pen, scribbling something down,but when she looked at you she almost dropped her stuff and looked straight at you.

You both stayed like that for what seemed like hours until you broke the awkward moment."Um...hell-",you were cut short when she jumped and ran to the door and quickly slammed it making you whimper cause of the loud 'bang' to it.

She finally came back, but brought papyrus and...sans with her.They ran too you and hugged you tightly."(Y-Y/N) W-WERE SO S-S-SORRY!!!"Papyrus sobbed into your hospital gown soaking them with a neon orange glow.Sans just stayed there and clinging to your clothes for dear life as if he were going to die any second.

"G-guys be c-careful she s-still s-severely I-injured!",the dinosaur stuttered.The skelebros slowly let go of you and pulled up a seat to your bed,"o-ok Alphys...",sans said looking straight at you, but was talking to 'Alphys'.Alphys walked out of the room and closed the door to give you guys some privacy.

You look down and nervously played with the blanket that was draped over you."so*cough*(Y/N) you can turn.....you know human?".sans said snapping you out of your train of thoughts.you looked down again and nervously answers"well I can t-turn into a kitsune-half fallen angel if that's what you mean....",you stuttered, feeling as if heavy boulders were weighting you down

"(Y-Y/N) look, I'm sorry what I did to you back there, I thought you were an intruder so-"you cut Sans off"I know I know, you tried to defend papyrus from me and if I were an intruder I'd be done for the minute I stepped in.",you slightly laughed which made sans and papyrus perk up a bit.

"well I'm glad your better, but get some rest ok,Kiddo."sans said coming up to you and Ruffles your hair.they left the room and turned off the lights as they did."goodnight...."you whispered softly.

what they didn't know about you....was that u can heal yourself quick, that's what's lucky about being a fallen kitsune Angel.Thats why you didn't have any scars when sans saw you.

You ripped of the cords on you and quickly healed yourself ,sighing in relief as the pain washed away and started looking for your clothes.Luckily you find them hanging from a chair in the corner of the room and you start getting dressed.

After you got dressed you turned to your Fox form with (F/C)s wings.you ran to the window at the for side of the room and opened the window.

You looked back and suppressed a sigh.You took a deep breath and you spread your wings.........and flew off into the night.......

_______________________________

Sorry it's so short I made this in the middle of the night and was so tired so plz forgive me