Gone

"Huh?!NOOO!!!Dont!!He killed ur mother!!dont trust him!!!"Alphys yelled, pulling he labtop to her face and shaking it franticly.

Alphys was in the living room watching Mew Mew Kitten(I don't know what she watches)while munching on pockys and cupcakes.She was in a Baby Blue Tank Top with black shorts and currently freaking out because the main character had trusted a Eraser that killed he mother.

Her labtop then shut off to a commercial making her groan in annoyance."uh it was just getting good!" She huffed,the commercial started in a hospital room with injured monsters.

She then thought about (Y/N).......and how she hadn't eaten."oh gosh!!! (Y/N) probably starving right now!!".Alphys ran into the kitchen and made ramen with a Diet Coke on the side and set it on a tray.

she quickly ran upstairs and down stairs to the room you were in and started to unlock the door with her right hand.She Walked inside ,but when she did.

You weren't there.

Alphys almost dropped the food on the ground ,but she set it on the table next to the door and ran to the bed.You defiantly were gone.Alphys started to freak out but noticed the window door was open and feathers every were close to the window.

----time skip cuz I can------

After Alphys explained what happened on the phone with sans and papyrus.No sooner when she hung up, sans and papyrus bust open the door,almost breaking it."WERES (Y/N)!!?!!",they screamed in unison.

Sans looked around franticly while papyrus whipped his head around,shaking with tears threatening to spill his eyes."g-guys don't fr-.",Alphys was cut off by Papyruses loud whine.

Sans was looking under the bed until he looked at the window that had few strands of (F/C) fur and (F/C) feathers.He walked up to it and picked up a feather and examined it closely.

"Y-ya I saw t-that ,b-but I d-didn't-find know what I-it was.",Alphys stuttered,trying to comfort papyrus.Sans slowly turned around and faced the two.he held the feather that was slowly blowing from the breeze from the opened window.

"She flew off....she really flew off..."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while it's been "ruff" lol but I'll try to update more often okay?! Okay......