Found!

(Y/N) tried to scream out in rage and pulled at the cuff connected to the not not so comfy bed.your eyes were red from lack of sleep and your wrist were rubbed raw.All you got was a cringing shock.

You were blinded with a metal blindfold so you couldn't see what came near you.

You Had a metal muzzle covering and clamping your mouth shut so you couldn't bite anyone.

Your ears were blocked with a headphones so you couldn't hear any thing or anyone.

Your nose was covered in a slimy stuff so that you couldn't scent or smell anything.

You were completely striped of your senses so you couldn't do anything except lay there.the only thing you could do was lay there but you couldn't sleep no matter what.

Each time you tried to sleep

you would get shocked

everytime you screamed you'd get shocked

each time you struggled you'd get shocked.

Your body was so sore from all the shocks you wanted to die right there....but you couldn't.

Before you knew it you Blacked out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with a Yelp ,but realized you were still in the tree trunk you used for shelter.

You shook off the moss from you and squeezed out from the roots.You walked around the 'forest' and decided to go on the closest trail to see what was there.

When found the trail you followed it,but ran into something hard.like something really hard.You looked up but before you knew it you were being picked up and swung around in circles.

"SANS,LOOK!!!WE FOUND (Y/N)!!!WE FOUND HER!!!".you knew that voice anywhere.it was Papyrus.

"Yep,w-we sure did.".of course.sans.Your vision finally became clear and you saw what was in front of you.

Papyrus was holding you in his big-ass-gloved hands as a mother would do for her infant and sans was beside him looking at you like he hasn't seen you in forever.

"FOX,I PAPYRUS HAVE MISSED YOU ALOT!!!AND I WISH TOO KEEP YOU AS ONE AS MY OWN!!!AND SANS TOO!!!",Papyrus said the last part after sans gave a fake cough.

Papyrus must have FORGOT you were half human,either that or he doesn't care.

You struggled in his grip ,but he was too strong and Papyrus must have mistakes that for a yes cause his eyes turned all sparkly and nuzzled you in his neck.

"OH I NEW YOU WOULD ACCEPT SUCH A GREAT OFFER FROM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!!".He the carried you on his shoulder as like a mom would try to burp there baby.

Sans was behind Papyrus looking at you with a worried but happy expression.You tried to struggle from Papyrus grip, but he still,was too strong.

You stopped struggling and placed both you paws on his back and stretched out wards noting that you we're not weak.

Papyrus carried you off at his house ,but you fell asleep on the way,letting darkness consume you once more.......