9

Za'kylah Pov

So I decided to take AJ's offer and take the job. I mean I didn't wanna be in that club forever. I wake up, shower, then get dressed. On the way I stopped by dunkin donuts and grabbed me a coffee and a bagel. When I got there some girl was giving me a dirty look. I just walked thru the door, I can't even get settled in before someone wanna start problems.

Ashley Pov

I know I'm the only option for this management position, no one's taking this from me. I look up and see some new girl coming in. Oh hell nah, nobody gonna roll up and take my job that I've been working overtime for.
I gave her a dirty look, she's in my territory she better watch her back.
She was talking to me and I ignored her and blew a bubble with my gum and popped it.

Za'kylah Pov

I just kept it moving because I'm not gonna get into a fight on the first day. So I waited outside for my time to start and spoke with the owner he told me everything I needed to do. Then he called the girl from earlier in the office. "Ashley this is Za'kylah she's gonna be the manager. " I can tell she was upset, she started yelling off the back. "WHY IS SHE THE MANAGER, I'VE BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF FOR THIS POSITION!" Ashley yelled. Well maybe you could've had it if you didn't dress like a slut instead of professional.