Chapter 2: It's another day in Morioh

1999, Japan, Prefecture M, City S, the town of Morioh.

Although it looks normal on the surface, this town has experienced it's share of bizarre incidents. 

My name is Koichi Hirose. My life was pretty normal until I started assisting to the the Grape Hills Highschool. There my life changed when I met some really strange people.

-Hey, Koichi! Hurry up! You don't want to get late again, do you? 

That guy that greeted me? He's Josuke Higashikata. Tall, muscular and he has a big popmpadour. He is really popular among the girls out of looks alone. And yet, he's one of those people that is really timid to actually go out on a date by himself. Although he looks rather firecesome he's really a nice guy. Well, at least given you don't insult his hair, that's a really bad idea!

-Yo, Koichi! What the hell took you so long? You weren't messing around with Yukako, were you?

I guess you're wondering about this other tall guy with the two marks crossing his face like an "X" that overall looks like a thug. He's Okuyasu Nijimura, one of Josuke's best friends and a close ally of ours. He's nice too, but he's short temepered and doesn't think things too much. I wouldn't like to be at his bad side. 

About the girl he mentioned, Yukako, well...long story short, she's my girlfriend now but it wasn't always the case. Remember what I said about these people being strange? Well, we have a bit of history that regards what ties all of us together that also makes us stand out.

-As I would. I fell in love with Koichi because of his potential. I hate when people mess around without reason.-said a her voice behind my back

-Ah, Yukako! Good morning!- I said, greeting her with a kiss

-You look a little distracted today. Hope it isn't about wasting your time playing silly games with these guys.

-As if we mess around, nee-chan. - Said Josuke, pretending to be insulted

-Say that to Rohan Kishibe's house. It's rude to be so carless you commit arson.

-Hey, that was his damn fault for being so careless with the magnifying glass!

-Hey, hey! It's nothing about that guys! It's just...that I feel something's off today. You know, like when you feel it's gonna rain and your shoes will get damped, but worse.

-Huh. Don't mind that too much. Last time I tried to think too much about a hunch I got a stomachache, you know. That shit's crazy-tried to advise Okuyasu

-As if you think things that much- retorted Yukako, to Okuyasu's annoyance

A strange, metallic noise interrupted us.

-Hey, what's that!?

I still remember how after that we all saw a hole in the sky. A strange glow was being emitted from it. I knew that was what I was feeling eerie about.

-Could that be the work a Stand!? Shit! Koichi! Go get Rohan! It seems we'll need to take care of another Stand user!

Oh yeah, you know about Stands right? You see, a Stand is a manifestation of one's spiritual energy. Only a few people can have them, and only people with them can see them. They take various forms and concede the user special abilities. When you hear weird stories on the news about inexplicable events, chances are it's about someone using a Stand, so keep that in mind. This is what ties us all together. 

For various reasons we all have Stands, and wherever a Stand user lies, he's bound to attract other people like him. That's the rule, Stand users attract each other.

As I approached Rohan's house, I couldn't help but think how much this was going to get hectic. If this was really the work of a stand, it could be the most dangerous we'll ever faced.

----

So...yeah. I don't know what the hell I'm doing with this or where this is headed(or if I will go anywhere at all) but I find this extremely cathartic for some reason.

Hope anyone who reads this likes it.