30~ "Thanks for letting me touch your butt."

A/N: *Clears throat* Um, I wanna Wa-... Fuck, as if I'll say it. Look at the title and judge for yourselves. How's the cover guys? This one is edited by me. 

AHANA

It happened again.

I counted the number of people who were tagging along and surprisingly, they turned out to be the same seven people with whom I went to Canada Wonderland and Entertainment District. The five of us-- Vansh, Lisa, Pragya, Dhruv, me, plus our classmate Tripti, followed by Vansh's room mates, Chad and Mark. I can't even explain how it started-- Okay, I'll tone it down.

So it had been three days since Vansh, Pragya, Dhruv and I arrived in Canada after a long summer break. In celebration of our break, we decided to take another short one. Just last evening, Vansh posted an announcement on Facebook and Twitter about going on a relaxing trip. He and his room mates had already made the plan but were more than happy to add more people. Funny thing was, none of these boys had made a point to finalize their destination as well as the duration of their so called trip.

I called Lisa then Pragya called Tripti. One thing led to another and here we were, standing on the bus station, the following morning. It was a close call between Oshawa, Niagara Falls and a couple of other places near Toronto. At last, we agreed upon a town named Huntsville, that was three hours away. It was a nice nature loving town.

We took a sleeper bus to Huntsville since it was the only one available right now. We negotiated with few passengers so we could capture the back seats together. For a while we laughed and sang. During the midst of it Dhruv started singing the song from the Bollywood movie *Jab we met- 'Hum jo chalne lage, chalne lage hai ye raaste...' Vansh, Pragya and I started singing along too, while Lisa sulked, since she couldn't understand the language.

"Fine, I'll explain it to you afterwards so stop getting jealous of us," Dhruv draped an arm around Lisa who was sitting next to her. He teased her some more while she hit him on his shoulders. He only laughed harder.

I was shocked when I got to know the reason behind Dhruv's temporary absence at the airport back then. Moreover so, when they announced they were officially dating. It was a bit unexpected to see them together like this but I could tell that they were happy, especially Liz, so it was okay. They were throwing flirty glances at each other now and I was sure they would have made out if it hadn't been a public place. Sitting besides Lisa seemed like a bad idea now.

"Uh, man, I'm going to lay down now," Vansh declared as he directed his finger to the sleeper seat above us and yawned. Chad and Mark convinced him to stay but he didn't listen.

"But I wanted to show those funny reels I saved on Instagram," I pointed out as well.

"Sit with me then. I'll watch it," He said and set out to climb in the rectangular compartment above.

Didn't he wish to sleep? Odd. Infact he has been behaving oddly after the summer holidays. He even stayed with me for a longer period. I guess he paid heed to my words back then. Perhaps we'll go back to how we were before. Just thinking about it brightened my mood. I happily complied and followed after him.

"Jeez, I get a feeling I'll be left alone while everyone gets paired," I heard Pragya saying behind me and I turned to look at her, somewhat puzzled.

"You are forgetting that I'm here too," Tripti reminded her and Pragya apologized for almost  missing out that fact.

"I understand your pain Pragya. I'm just like you so don't ya worry. I'm here to bear your burden on my shoulders so go ahead and hug me," Mark teased and extended his arm to her.