The Seductive Housewarming (Erotica)

As she made the vanilla mocha that I ordered the only thing that I could notice was her glancing at me every chance that was afforded to her beautiful green eyes. I admired her just as much. There she stood in her Starbucks uniform, 5'4″, brown hair, gorgeous smile, with a body shaped like a masterpiece, and to top it off she has dimples. I have a thing for an attractive woman with dimples. I lost consciousness fantasizing about having her inside of my apartment submitting her body to mine.

When the time came for her to hand over my freshly brewed mocha, being embarrassed for not paying attention to her calling me over several times for my coffee, I handed her a crisp fifty dollar bill, told her to keep the change, and left without eye contact. Just entering my new apartment later on that evening, exhausted from a strenuous workout following a two-mile run there was a knock at my door. While going to see who it could be I spoke amongst myself, "I just moved here, I don't know anyone yet."

Bypassing the peep hole I opened the door and I couldn't believe my widened eyes, it was the amazingly beautiful girl from Starbucks that morning. "Hi, how may I help you?" I generously asked as she stood there dressed more seductively sophisticated than she did in her work attire. "I live here too, and I noticed you walking from your car while I was walking to my apartment, so I followed you over to welcome you to the neighborhood," she replied. Standing in the door way I was lost for words due to the fact that the woman that I basically undressed with my eyes earlier lives in my neighborhood and she was standing at my door.

Interrupting the hypnotist that she had over my mind and body, she asked, "Well aren't you going to invite me in?" Snapping out of my daze I invited her inside. She immediately found her way into the living room to have a seat on the couch. "My name is Samantha by the way," offering her soft, beautifully manicured hand. Gently caressing her hand I responded, "Gary, Gary Monroe." She eagerly looked around admiring my place. Being a gentleman I asked, "Can I get you a drink of your choice?" Licking her gorgeous, luscious lips, she then replied, "Any kind of wine will do if you have it."

Right then I became even more turned on by this sexy figure standing in my living room. "Chardonnay it is," I said barely releasing the words out of my mouth. After pouring up a glass of wine for the most stunning female I've come in contact with since my move-in, I felt that she wanted to experience my body just as much as I wanted to experience hers. I needed to shower, so I encouraged her to make herself at home while I go freshen up. All lathered up the only thing that I could think about was Samantha submitting her her sexy, silky body to me. Rustling through the covers, hearing her moan vigorously, breathing deeply, then suddenly I realized that I was in a daze again, plus I had to go entertain as well as get to know her a little better, so I quickly turned off the shower and dried my body.

I wasn't big on getting dressed in something flashy if I was lounging around my house so I picked out a casual, but comfortable outfit. I sprayed myself with cologne, brushed my hair, and lotioned my body. When I walked back into the living room she wasn't in sight, so I checked the kitchen and still no Samantha. I walked over to check my door and it appeared to be locked. There was only one more place that she could be and that was the upstairs loft. Getting to the top of the stairs I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a black silk laced bra with a black silk laced thong and black stilettos. "I wanted to be the first to give you a housewarming," she said sounding more seductive as the evening went on.

I always knew what to do when it came to females, but it seemed as if time traveled back to my unexperienced days. "Well are you going to come over here and let me welcome you to the neighborhood?" I didn't say anything, I walked over to the couch, picked her up, and slammed her against the wall as she kissed all over my neck. I then made my way to her thong, pulling them downward while playing with her pretty pink vagina. It was as if a water fall was in between her legs. She then pulled my head into her crotch and I began to eat. She squirmed, started to tremble, and dig her nails into the back of my head.

Then, suddenly she pushed me onto the couch and began undressing me. After getting my shorts down she massaged my penis while licking and kissing it. She asked, "How's this housewarming babe?" I quickly replied, "Where were you in my old neighborhood." Shortly after I couldn't take it anymore I once again picked her up and sat her on top of me while my penis entered her warm, extremely wet vagina. Samantha began to moan instantly. I started to thrust harder and harder as she moaned louder and louder. She stopped riding and just came in closer to me for my trusting from the bottom was overpowering her riding. I could feel her muscles grip my penis tightly as I continued to do her. I then got up with her, put her down, bent her over the arm of the couch, and began to go again as hard as I could going deeper each thrust. She moaned and encouraged me to go faster. "Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed repetively. And I began to slow down and getting weaker with harder thrusts as I released the sexual tension that I had for her inside of her while pulling her head back by her hair. She then said, "nice meeting you Gary, Gary Monroe."