14: I love you more...

AN: If you are someone who can't handle Larry smut, then buh-bye.

I DID NOT WRITE THE SMUT, itwasalljustadream DID. THANK YOU 29748237583758327 TIMES.

40 VOTES?

Harry woke up the next morning, eager and aching. Maybe today was the day when Louis and Harry could you know… do it. His mother was going out with Gemma and his dad for some reunion at school or whatever and Louis was coming over at around ten to finish what they started the night before.

Harry hurried to get dressed and was finishing his cereal bowl until he heard a loud knock on the door. He opened to see a smiling Louis, holding a small bag.

“Hi babe,” Louis said, pressing his lips against Harry’s.

Harry would never get enough of the feeling Louis gave him when they kissed. If he could, he would kiss him all day and never stop, if he had enough breath for that. Louis was breathtaking, as usual, harboring a beautiful tank top that oh-so perfectly showed his tattooed skin and muscles.

“Louis,” Harry whined, dragging Louis inside.

Without further a due, Harry pinned Louis on the wall and started to kiss him hungrily, still achingly hard from the night before. Louis smirked against Harry’s lips and kissed equally as strong.

The blue eyed boy grabbed Harry by the bum and gripped strongly, earning a whimper from Harry’s lips. Without breaking the kiss, he brought Harry to his bedroom and made sure he brought the bag. He emptied the bag that had lube in it.

Louis lays him down on the bed and hovers above Harry; his bright blue eyes darkened with lust. He looks like a dangerous animal; ready to pounce on its prey at any minute. Without warning he pushes himself down on top of the curly haired boy; pining him to the bed, despite Harry being taller than him; Louis sure was strong. He then starts to kiss the boy feverishly, tongues and teeth everywhere. He darts his tongue inside the taller boy’s mouth; exploring every inch of it with his tongue. Harry’s long fingers find their way to his hair, pulling him closer to Harry.

 His hands travel up and down Harry’s graceful sides, grabbing hungrily at his thighs and then back up again. He starts to kiss down Harry’s neck until he reaches the collar of his shirt. By now Harry was achingly hard as he grind his hips into Louis; trying to get as much friction as he could. Louis groans loudly at the contact.

“Someone’s a little antsy,” He growls into Harry ear, the tall boy just moan in frustration as he continues to thrust his hips upward into Louis'.

Somehow the boys end up only in boxers as Louis continues to kiss Harry roughly. He grinds his hard member against the newly makeovered as he let out a soft moan. At that point Harry couldn’t take it anymore; he had to taste him, and with that the boy turns them over so that he was on top of Louis. Harry kisses him roughly before sliding down in between his legs. The aching curly boy gazed at his bulging hard erection through his boxers. Harry licks his lips and eyes him seductively as he tenderly rubs him through his boxers.

Louis' lightly thrusts his hips up to feel more of Harry’s delicate touch. Harry then pull down his underwear and immediately his erection springs up and hits his stomach. Harry grabs it tightly and starts to pump, getting a raspy moan from Louis’ lips. The tall boy slowly wraps his lips around the head and bobs his head up and down on it. Harry sucked as hard as he could and continued to move his head up and down faster and faster. Louis then roughly grabs a handful of the curly hair and forces more of his cock into the boy’s mouth and continues to push and pull his head up and down. He begins to moan and groan louder as his orgasm comes closer and closer. He then let’s go of Harry’s hair and pulls him up and kisses him; He flips them over so that he’s on top again and slides off Harry’s underwear.

Louis starts to stroke Harry’s painfully hard dick and continues kissing him; Harry could have came right then but all too soon he stops and, without warning, Harry feel one of his fingers gently pressing into his entrance. He grabbed a handful of sheet at the new sensation. He brings it out and roughly slams it back in, causing Harry to jump slightly. The boy moaned loudly as Louis found a new rhythm, and then he adds a second finger; increasing the pleasure and pain. Harry groans as he tries to match the thrusts of Louis’ fingers inside him.  Harry stared lustfully into his eyes as he grabbed the back of his neck and crashed his lips onto his.

“I think I’ve loosened you up enough.” He whispers against Harry’s lips, grinning hungrily.

He takes his fingers out of Harry and grabs the bottle of lube quickly, spreading it around his hardened member and grabs Harry’s legs and puts them around his waist. He then presses the tip of his cock against Harry’s opening. With barely any pretense, himself inside, managing to sink in about halfway before pulling out until the just the tip remains; He continues this action again and this time managing to push himself all the way inside. Their moans fill the room as he pulls himself out and roughly shoved back inside.

 “Louis...” Harry managed to choke out as he settles into a harsh rhythm; he grabs onto the moaning boy’s legs and pushes himself farther inside him; Hitting Harry’s prostate and making him moan loudly as he continues to hit the same spot.

“Oh god, Harry!” Louis groans out roughly; digging his nails deep into the taller boy’s thighs.

Harry desperately looked up at Louis as he felt the familiar tingle of his orgasm building up inside him.  Louis starts to slow down until he comes to a stop. He then pulls all the way out until the tip is just left and roughly shoves back in; hitting Harry’s sweet spot as hard as ever. Harry jumps at the contact as his hands grab tighter onto the bed sheets. He continues to this over and over again.

“L-Louis, please go faster!” Harry pleads as tears begin to form in his eyes.

 Harry heard him chuckle darkly as he finally starts to move faster. That same tingling feeling starts to take him closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly all at once Harry let go and moaned at the top of his voice. Louis then thrusts inside him one more time, before spilling into him with a long and throaty groan. Harry lay down next to him, panting, as Louis cleaned up the mess with his tongue.

“I love you,” Harry said, grabbing his hair and pulling him to his plump lips.

“I love you more,” Louis said, kissing back hungrily.

AN: THANKS FOR READING

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

|LARRYISREALSOSHUSH|