Advertisment {2}

This is me still advertising my new book "Memories Kills But Jocks Heals" I am extremely happy for it!!

Check out my book cover at the top on the multimedia 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Check out my new description for my book at the bottom 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 this would be the description I would use for my book 😆

*~*~*~*

"Oh come on new girl" I rolled my eyes at the name he gave me. "I see the way you look at him, and I seen the way he also looks at you, I don't see what he sees in you but whatever" Jayven says with seriousness in his voice.

"Wow, ok. Rude much" I said with a pinch of sadness.

"No, not like that, I mean look at you, he could get anyone in this school that's 10 times hotter, but instead he goes with y-" I guess Jayven seen the look on my face so he decided to stop talking.

"I can help you be the perfect girl" he starts again.

*~*~*~*

Getting help from Jayven Hernandez the baddest, jock in school might not be the best thing to do, but Aaliyah think it is seeing that she have the biggest crush on one of Jayvens friends.

So he decided to give her some lessons.

Would these lessons help her or would these lessons get a little too intimate then it suppose to be? Would she slip up and share her 'deepest fear' which are her memories to Jayven? Would Jayven destroy her and tell everybody?

The question you all would want to known through this story is:

Will her memories destroy her or would the baddest boy in school also known as a jock heal her before it does?

Well, read this story, go ahead don't be scared. This story would take you somewhere where you can't come back.
You should be aware.

THIS BOOK HAVES SEXUAL SCENES AND GRAPHIC LANGUAGE... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS!