Chapter 14 This isn't a dream

Chapter It isn't a dream.
Bree pov
Everything changes. I'm in the couch looking at thin air. Everyone who ever knew or cared about Vanessa is here trying to comfort me. Every shadowhunter, Vampire, Warlok, Wizard, Witch, Wolf you knew her are here. Even humans. I see every moment I spent with her. I miss her. I can't take any of this. I remember how she would stand up what she believes in.
A year ago Flashback
I herd a little yell. I run to my small sister. "What's wrong Nessa." She looked scared. " I had a nightmare." I sit in her bed. I put her small head on my shoulder. "I saw Krane and Douglas. They were going to shoot me. And a boy tried to save me but died. His brother also died because he felt guilty killing his brother. The other 2 brothers wanted to kill me with there hands. Krane shoot me And I was dying. You came but you were to late." What a awful dream. "It was a dream. " I kept repeting.
Flashback over.
It wasn't a dream. I should have known. It wasn't a dream. But I wish it is. Everyone starts leaving. "It's going to be okay." Tyler and Rosie say. My werewolf and Vampire friends. The they go. Me, Adam, Chase, Leo and Kim are the last ones. "Tell them." Kim tells me and She leaves to find Jack. "Tell us what." Adam says. They all 3 sit next to me. "I'm Bree."

Adam, Chase and Leo pov
This was to be a dream. But it isn't. It's reality.