chapter 15 Bree?

Chapter 15 Bree?
Chase pov
What! She can't be Bree. She just can't. Bree never had a sister. Bree couldn't live that long without her capsule. Kelli wouldn't lie like that. Or could she? This had to be joke. Then again Kelli does look like Bree. Can she be her? "This is a joke right?" I ask the girl who clams to be Bree. "No it isn't a joke."

Bree pov
I told everyone the truth. And the real truth. I finish. I look at Adam. He look sad that I lies who I was and what I deal with. He also look happy that I was alive. Then I look at Leo. He just seems so confused about everything. Then I look at Chase. He doesn't even look at me. He seems heartbroken. I hate to see him like this. "I'm sorry." I say looking at all the boys. I felt tears coming like if it was raining on my face. "Plz don't cry." Adam says. "I'm happy your alive." I look at him. I kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you." I can feel that Chase is mad. But why? "Even if I never met you. Kell- Bree I'm glad you told us." I smile at him. "Adam and Chase are lucky to have you." Then my sister pops up. I has lucky to have her. I shake my head. Then Chase stands up. "Where are you going?" Adam says and also stands up. "I need a moment." Then he walks to the door. He opens it and slam it so hard."I'm going to talk to him." I stand up and walk to the door.

Chase pov
She's alive. I don't know what has gotten into me but when she kiss Adam. I felt betrayed. I love her. I always have. But she likes him. "Can I talk to you Chase." An angles voice is all I hear. "Kelli or should I say Bree." I look at her. She seem hurt. "Look I am truly sorry that I lied." I don't know what is happening to me. "So when your 'Little sister' dies it's the perfect time to tell the truth. Many people has to get hurt because of you!" I yell at her. What did I say. I see about to cry again. No she is crying. " You wanted to know the truth. My sister meant so much to me. She meant so much that because I loved her She wanted met you. I already feel bad. I wish I died and not her. So can you just stop!" She scream at me. I feel bad. "I'm sorry Bree. I always dream you Were alive. In didn't mean any of it." I look at her. "I know." She says back. I came closer to her. And hug her. She hug me back. "I love you Bree." I whispered to her. "I love you too." She says back. She pulled apart. I lean close. Her eyes were sparkling. Her lips are the only thing I think about. her hair shines perfectly. She leans closer. Than we kiss. It was about 10 seconds but it.felt like forever.

Years later
Bree pov
Life is so much better. I came from my sister grave. I wish she was here 28th me one this special day. I'm getting married!! I'm getting married to Chase Davenport. I look at my dress.

The music starts and I walk up

The music starts and I walk up. I look at Chase. I feel in love 28th him again. So many words but all I can think is I'm going to be happy. "I do." Me and Chase say with so meaning to it. "You may kiss the braid." And we do.

In the after party. It feels complete. Almost complete. Then I see her. In a white dress that looks amazing on her.

She had no shoes

She had no shoes. But had wings. I walk to where she was. Alone.on the side. "Vanessa." She smiles. "You look beautiful." I smile to. "you too." I hug her. "I can't stay long but I need you to know that I'm so proud of my big sister." I look at her. This is real. "I miss you." "I miss you to. But I will always be here Bree." I miss everything about her. She kiss me on the head. Like I did when she had nightmares. "I have to." "I know." And she disappears to the light. I felt someone hugging me. "What a perfect gift." And I know what he meant. "The best. But it's tied with another gift. " I turn to him. "And what would that be." I smile. "You."

The end.