Chapter 5 Secret Mission

Bree pov
I went to Vanessa's door and knocked til she opens. "Did you also had a nightmare?" She says. I nod and come inside. "What did you dream about?" She questions me. "The thugs, you?" I say coldly. "One word Crane." She drempt about her being rapped. I hugged her and she hugged me. I feel asleep in her room. I felt more safe and I know she did to.
"Wake up Berglund's sister. School almost starts." I hear Jack yell and knock on Vanessa door. We both wake up. I go to my room and get ready. I decide to wear a pink tank top with a white small jacket. And with jeans. I go out and see Vanessa is wearing a blue shot dress with her hair up. Kim is wearing a gray top with a red top under that. Jack, Adam, Leo and Chase is wearing plain shirts. I grab a bowl and eat cereal.
Angela pov
I waited intil the boys showed up to school. Then I saw them talking to Kim, Kelli, and her annoying sister. What the hell is going on. Chase supposed to be bullying Kim and the other bitch. I am going to get pay back and it's gonna be good.
Chase pov
Me and the guys walk in with the girls. Then me and Adam phone start ringing. We answer it while we go on the side. "Chase, Adam, There is mission you have to do." "What kind of mission?" I ask. "The bridge in the California." Me and Adam seem shocked. "We'll be there as fastest we can." Says Adam. We go out the door seeing that they are still waiting. "Leo we have to go, 'Dad' is waiting for us." None of them said anything til vanessa spoke. "Wait you dad lets you guys skip school and I thought he was in a important meeting with someone." Me Adam and Leo looked so worry. "Only if it's important and he came back this morning." Leo answers. "Well, can we come with you." Vanessa says. I see Kelli gave Vanessa a little shove. "No it's just only family." Jack steps forward. " I thought we were family." great what now. I see Angela coming our way. " Hey chasey, what are you doing with the Slut and the bitch. Also don't tell me the bitch has a sister name wore." I hear Angela, Lexi and Ariana giggle. "Why are you with HER?!" Lexi yelled at Jack and pointed at Kim. "Lexi you gotta be nicer to others." "Whatever." Ariana says. "Well gotta go bye," Adam says. Me and leo follow.
When we got there, The bridge was about to fall. Me Leo and Adam saved the day once again. When went to helicopter we told leo about Bree.
Finally the secret of the unknown mission is complete.