Chapter 2

{Hey guys! Sorry about not updating much! I've been changing up my room a bit so I haven't had time with that. So, now that I'm done babbling, ON TO THE STORY!} __________________________________

•Chapter 2•

•Casey's POV•

I woke up to my Grandma shaking me. I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes, then took in a minute or two to take in my surroundings. Once I noticed that we were at the airport, I remembered the ICONic Boyz.

My eyes grew wide, and hurried to take my seat belt off. I was struggling a lot and I think my Gram noticed.

"Honney! Calm down! We will get there fast enough, then I will take you to ICON. The Boyz are practicing right now so I will just drop you off and then let Geo show you to the dance room and I'll ask him to tell one of the Boyz, or all, to give you a tour." She said.

"Ok. That was a lo-wait, you know the Boyz and geo?"

"I know everyone at ICON sweetie."

"Gram! How could you not tell me this?" I screamed at her.

"Because I didn't want you to react like this! I'm sorry if your disappointed in me."

I gave her a weird look. "Why would I be disappointed in you?" I asked her confused.

"I have no idea."

And with that she got out of the car and started for the entrance of ICON. "Wait!" I yelled for her. She turned around and looked at me amused. I was struggling with the seat belt. I was in a rush so I had no time to take things slow.

My gram chuckled and came over to the car. She opened the passenger side and helped me, but this time calmer than I was. As soon as she pressed the 'press' button, I bolted out of the car so fast I probably looked like a blur.

After that I could not believe my eyes. Geo walked out of ICON with my true love, the one person I have always been in love with, Mikey Elio Fusco.

"Hi Gio! This is my granddaughter Casey James. She has a different last name because of her dad."

I was in wonderland starring at Mikey and then he looked at me. Not one if those looks where someone looks uninterested in you, one of those looks where the person actually seems interested in you.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when my gram pushed me towards Mikey. I looked back at her and she just winked. I rolled my eyes at her and scowled. I know I probably shouldn't be scowling, cause I'm living my dream. Standing so close to Mikey Fusco, the idol that won second lace on ABDC, the teenage heart throb that millions of girls want. I wonder how my summer would turn out if me and Mikey started dating? How would the fans react? I wonder...

{Sorry that's it's so short! I'm writing this at 12:30 and I'm tired so imma go to sleep. I will try to write more before school starts, which for me is in 1 week. I am going into middle school so I won't have much time to update, but when I am bored and have some free time, then wattpad will be my bestfriend! Haha. Any way, I hope you guys like the story so far, even though its only been two chapters... but remember:

VOTE! It would make me soooooo happy!

COMMENT! I want feedback please!

AND FOLLOW ME! I want my nation to grow!

Peace out! ✌