Chapter 3: Part 1

Hey guys! I finally got an update for wattpad and I can do some pretty cool things. I'm not on a laptop and I can use bold and italics, which you couldn't use before! It's just so cool! haha. Anyway, I would like to give a shoutout to ICONicLovers for being the first one, other than my cousins, to comment on my stories. But they commented on another account for a One Direction story, if that makes sense... anyway, on the story!

__________________________________

Mikey's POV

Gio had told me and the Boyz that we would be having some very important visitors tomorrow. He didn't tell us who, just that we had some visitors. And of course there he left me, in the middle of the studio, all alone, after dance class, wondering who would be visiting.

But I shook off the question and got my bag that was sitting in the corner of the dance room after Louis called me at the front door and told me to hurry cause his mom was beginning to grow impatient.

I went to the front door and out to Louis's moms car and went inside the car. Everyone was there, Jason, Thomas, Nick, Madison, and obviously Louis.

When we got to Louis's house. We went inside, since we were all sleeping over at his house. We went to put our stuff in his room, then we went out to his living room and sat in a circle on the floor.

"So, who do you guys think the 'special' guest is?" Mikey asked

"I hope she's hot." Nick said. We all rolled our eyes at him. Of course he would say that.

"Even if she is hot, we are not aloud to date her. Well, you guys aren't. I am!" Mikey said.

"Shut up Mikey! We all know you just have to be the one to get the girl."

"I know. I just hope she's hot, and a good dancer, ad a good girlfriend."

"She's not gonna wanna date you I you always flirt with her. You might not even be he type!" Louis replied back.

__________________________________

Ok, I'm sorry this is super duper short, but I'm Doug it in parts this time. Don't worry, only this time. I don't have that much time in my hands to update, so I won't be able to update when you want me to. I will try my hardest to update more though! and I don't have that many ideas right now. I will think if more and write them down so I can put them in my future chapters. I want this story to get far, so I'm gonna try my hardest. Thanks for reading this story, it's not that good though. I will make the second part longer, like way longer. Thanks again! Bye!