New beginings

While I was laying in bed, trying and failing to fall asleep, I started to think about life.
What should I do during my drama courses? I need a job. I need money, for things. A job better than working at McDonald's....I'm glad I quit.
I'm almost 19 years old, should I get my own house? Maybe an apartment, they're cheaper...Uuugh but I gotta make my own food if I live alone. What about safety? I don't want some creep in my backyard, watching TV through my window every night.
Roommates? I should get one if those...
Lilly? Oh we fight alot..and she's kinda weird. I mean, slightly weirder than me. Hmm Tessa? She likes to take my food, and is slightly lazier than me. She's epic but I don't think I could live with her. Who's someone I've lived with before?
Andy.
-----------------
I rolled off the bed,with a thud.
I didn't really care though. It was a thud of freedom. I graduated high school. I NEVER want, nor have to go back. The only courses I need to take are three years of drama. Drama is something I love. It's fun, and easy. Lots of people tell me I'm good at acting. I absolutely love taking on roles, and acting them out.
For a few minutes, I can be anyone I want. I could be a crazy cat lady, a super model, a car salesman, anything.

I scooped some fruitloops in my mouth, and went to go photo-shop Donald Trump onto the body of a duck. Yes, very mature.
I spent about an hour, perfecting the picture. When it was done,I took a screenshot and sent it to a few friends.
By now I was bored, and went to go check my phone for a new wattpad book. No luck.
Though I heard a knock at my door, I knew who it was.
"Hey." I said, inviting Andy in.
"Sup" He said, nodding.
We talked for a bit, about the usual "normal" things.

"No way, Leo got an Oscar?"
I smiled, nodding.
"Wow. Anyways I got that picture of Donald Trump/duck you sent me."
I chuckled at what he called it.
"Yeah I was pretty bored this morning."
He smiled.
He wouldn't stop.
"What's with you?" I finally asked.
"Beautiful things make me happy."
I lightly hit his shoulder.
"I see you've gotten better with the compliments. I mean, you were pretty smooth before, but always room for improvment."
He nodded.
After a few more discussions, he pulled me close, and planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Something on your mind?"
How??! How does he- wait Hello? Andy can you read my mind...are you telepathic?
"Yeah actually. Last night I was thinking about stuff. Like moving out."
He widened his eyes.
"Moving out? Hey, hey. I just got back to you. You can't leave me!"
I bit my lip lightly.
"That's the thing. I was thinking, and I know I need a job. Maybe a nice apartment would do. You know, I've been a bit of a scaredy cat since the break in. I just don't feel comfortable alone."
He nodded his head, urging me on.
"So I was wondering if you'd maybe like to....be roommates?"
He nearly leaped out of his seat.
"Of course! I lived with you for a few weeks, and it was pretty great if I do say so myself. As long as I get free cuddles, I'm in."
I smiled, and jumped into his arms, giving him a hug.
I pecked my lips to his cheek, as if to say thank you.
-------
Ok people. Don't rage but....
THE END!
As I said, the sequel will come out soon. But I'm trying to work on Black & Blue some more.
Hopefully you people like it, even though it is a tough subject.
Love ya!
~Willow