Chapter 8

"It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing." - John Green

Noah's Pov.

(btw they're texting)
Allyson: Braiden's Number is (215) - *** - ****
Noah: Okay I'll call it now 😏
(Ending texting)

I was honestly nervous to call Braiden, seeing as though he was honestly a cute ass boy but nothing was going to stop me. I entered his number in the keypad and pressed call. I nervously waited for him to answer. After a couple of rings he finally answered.

(They're on the phone obviously but I feel the need to make these little things just so I know my readers are following along with me 😘)

Braiden: "Hello?" He asked in a deep tone of voice.
Noah: "Umm, Hi, this is Noah" I say and chuckle awkwardly .
Braiden: "Whom? I don't know a Noah. May I ask how you got my number?"
"Oh shit." I hissed under my breath, he doesn't even know who I am and I'm here acting like a little school girl.
Noah: "Um... I stole your cheesesteak"
Braiden: "... Oh , the hot ass boy whole stole my cheesesteak?"
He then chuckled lightly and I recognized a smirk evident in his voice .
Noah: " Uh yeah, I guess."
Braiden: "Shit. I got to go but I'll talk to you at school."
Noah: "Okay, bye Braiden"
Braiden: "Bye sexy" *click*
(Phone call over)

I blushed at the fact Braiden called me sexy. "Damn Noah, get it together" I say and shake my head. "Hey, Noah?" Aubrey says as he opens my door. "Yes, Aubs?" I ask with a smile . "Are you hungry? I ordered pizza" He states. "Yeah!" I say and jump up. "Okay, hop on my back" he says . I giggle as I jump on his back and he lifts me up grabbing my ass.

We walked down the stairs and in to the dining room. "Oh where is my Mom?" I asked Aubrey concerned . "She went out for a walk, no worries baby" he says and kisses my forehead. "Eww germs are nasty!" I say as I wipe my forehead to remove Aubrey's kiss. "Whateverrrr !" He says as he kisses my lips.

I then grab a paper plate and place two pieces of pizza on top. "Throw me a water bottle Aubs!" . "Okay! Catch!" Aubrey says. He throws it at me and it lands right in the center of my forehead. "I'm going to kill you Aubs!" I scream as I throw a slice of pizza at his face. "Oh no you don't Noah!" He screams and chases after me.

I run upstairs in to my bedroom, lock the door and sat on my bed and ate my two slice of pizza. "This isn't over!" Aubrey exclaims as he bangs on my door. "Yes it is!" I protest as I drown Aubrey out with the sound of the tv. I was watching sponge bob which was very entertaining. I then proceeded to fall asleep.

I woke up to my alarm playing Tk-N-Ca$h

Tryna be real baby just to let you know
Fuck you on the counter than move you to the floor
Have you going all night baby 3 times in a row
Hitting that back to back 3 times in a row
3 time in a row (x8)

Pussy got me wide open (pussy got me wide)
She fuck me like superwoman (fuck me like super)
I swear she got control of me
That pussy got a hold of me
Love me baby (love me baby forever)
Can i hit it baby (hit it baby whenever)
I can do it baby (do it baby)
Make you better
Got you shivering shaking nothing but love making

Tryna be real baby just to let you know
Fuck you on the counter than move you to the floor
Have you going all night baby 3 times in a row
Hitting that back to back 3 times in a row
3 time in a row (x8)

I hit my alarm clock and yawned. I look to my side to see my pizza trash from yesterday and threw it away in my trash bin. I then went in to my connect bathroom to get ready for school. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then turned the water on super fucking fire hot and got in the shower.

I got out and applied coconut lotion on my body and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt that read "I rather be sleeping" and my black timbs . I then combed my hair a bit and placed an all black snapback on my head . "Looking good Noah" I say and wink at myself.

I then walked out my room to hear moans coming from the end of the hall. The only people that lived here with me were my Mom and Aubrey. Tears started to slip out of my eyes as I though of the worst possibility.

I tiptoed to Aubrey's bedroom door and opened it slowly . I gagged as steaming tears poured out of my eyes. There laid Aubrey as my Mom rode him off in to the sunset. Him gripping her ass and her holding his shoulders for support. "Aubrey..." I whispered lowly. His eyes then darted at me.

"Aubrey , how could you do this to me?"

Aubrey is the killing thing Noah puts between his mouth and this time, he did let the killing thing give it the power to do its killing as he was left with a broken heart.

------------------------------------------------------------

So I decided I shall put a quote before each chapter so each chapter has its individual meaning through out the story. 😌 . P.S. Thanks for all the reads .