Chapter 1

I licked my lips as he released on my face . I then got up and bent over on the side of the bed so he could enter me. He went fast, making me grunt out in pleasure . He then released inside of me . I got up and reached for my clothes and put them on . I felt so dirty . I only do this for the money. I've never wanted any of this.

I walked out of the old complex building and hurried down the street. I wasn't looking for any trouble out in these Harlem streets and my legs were sore from my altercation . So I just walked the long six blocks to my home . I entered are small 2 bedroom apartment to see my mom passed out on the old worn out couch with a cigarette hanging from her mouth . I shook my head and headed in to my room.

I laid still looking up at the ceiling for a couple of minutes until I heard a knock on the door . "Open up!" My moms boyfriend hollered. I'd recognized that deep voice anywhere. I honestly found him quite attractive but I'd never make a move on him even though he gave me seductive looks.

I got up and headed to the living room and opened the door. He smiled at me and entered . I then shut and locked the door. I watched as he picked my mother up and carried her to her room and shut the door. So I went back outside to refrain to more work. I seen a tall and pale older lady as in her 30's leaning against an apartment building.

"Hey cutie" she said as I walked up to her. "Hello beautiful" I said back and watched as she blushed. "150$ for half and hour?" She asked trying to sound seductive. "Sure" I agreed. She then led me into the building and as soon as we entered the room she pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

She then sat on my lap and slowly started to lift up her shirt. "Like the view baby?" She asked. "Certainly" I said while licking my lips. She was soon undressed and she unzipped me and placed me inside her . "Mmmm" she moaned lowly.

Her hips moved back in forth in a slow steady pace as she rode me . I then looked over at the alarm clock next to me to see I only have 3 minutes left with this woman . Thank god I proposed because the only person I really wanted was my mothers boyfriend. I soon pulled out and she handed me 200 dollars . "You were bigger then I thought" she said and kissed my cheek. I pulled up my pants and then walked across the street and entered back into my house .

I then walked in to my room and place the money in to a safe I kept. I shook my head at all the things I had to do to earn this money. I now had 4,320,560,783 dollars in saving . I then looked up to see my moms boyfriend leaning on my door frame staring at me.

To be continued ...
I'll update this story when I can . I'm a busy person . But if you comment I will try to update faster but it will probably be in short strides.