Seven

By the time they got back into the car after leaving the donation place, Louis had remembered a few more things. For example, every single little fact about him. Except for his villain ways. Everything but that had returned to mind, and he started to doubt if he even was a villain in the first place. But then he remembered the videos, and he knew Harry was telling the truth. And he didn't doubt Harry. If anything he trusted him with his life.

"Am I allowed to go see my mum?" he asked out of the blue, fiddling with his thumbs in his lap. He lived with his Mum, while his only other two sisters Lottie and Fizzy live with her as well. They were still teenagers, so they didn't get a choice.

Harry had to do a double take at Louis, "Um, you remember your family?" he asked. And god, did he want to press on and find out what happened after he ran off, but he couldn't. He could but he was willing himself not to because Louis seemed to be fragile. Ironic since he was a criminal.

Louis nodded. "Yeah. Um, I came back almost two years after I ran away and got me mum and sisters out for good." He scratched the back of his head. "My ad tried coming at me, but I like knocked him out or something and took my mum and sisters to the apartment I had been living in. We live somewhere here now though," he said. "Please, Harry?"

Harry turned his head to look at him when hearing his name fall from the older mans lips. "Where do they live?"

Louis grinned. "The town over from where headquarters is. I'll put it into your phone!" He reached forward and grabbed the device. He couldn't seem to sit still for the whole ride, and when they pulled up to a familiar apartment complex he rushed to get out of the car. Harry stood for a moment, looking at the place to get a feel for whether or not it seemed trustworthy.

"Hurry. Mum's gonna be worried sick about me, hasn't seen me in two weeks already." Louis huffed and walked forward. He struggled to keep up when Harry took big steps beside him. He punched in the code to get in, and practically ran to his apartment.

Harry stood nervous behind him. When the door swung open, an older woman stands shellshocked in the doorway. She looked to be in her fifties, and gasped when seeing the short boy. "Louis, baby!" She exclaimed, launching herself at him. Her arms latched around his neck, and he hugged her around the waist, rocking back and forth. "I thought you got caught or something, my baby boy." She kissed the side of his head various times. She pulled away and held the sides of his face. "Now tell me where you were young man because I wasn't sure if I'd see you again. Worried me sick." She tut.

Louis' cheeks flushed. He stepped inside, and pulled Harry with him. Harry noticed a teenage girl sitting on the counter in the kitchen. She smirked at them both. "Finally got yourself a man who doesn't wanna kill you, nice job big brother." She smiled. Harry didn't even process her accusing them of dating, he was more surprised that his family knew of his real occupation. Or very surprised even. Flabbergasted.

Louis threw a disapproving look at her. "Shut it, Lotts. I don't even remember being a... a criminal." He frowned. "Apparently Winter Soldier- remember him? Hurt me bad and I hit my head and got some type of weird amnesia. Forgot everything I knew about myself." He told her. "Even now I don't remember it all. Everything's there except me being a criminal."

Lottie nodded, her lips pursed. "Well... if it helps, you didn't do it to necessarily hurt people. You ran systems and all to determine whether the people who someone wanted dead really was a bad person. And all the money goes to us and charities. That's what you always told us," she said.

Harry looked at Louis, noticing his shoulders relax. He sighed. "That's... amazing." He murmured. "I didn't know how to feel about like, killing... a-and I don't know if I'm gonna want to continue or not when I remember everything but as of now I don't want to." And it wasn't not the best reason, but it was something. And it was something that makes Louis feel a bit better.

"Now who's he?" Louis' mother asked, raising her eyebrows at the tall boy.

Harry gave a small awkward wave. "Uh, Harry. I'm uhm..." He didn't know whether or not to tell them, considering he'd fought Louis once before. Thinking back on it he felt like an ass. That and Bullseye seemed like a totally different person than Louis.

The door to a room swung open from behind Harry and another one of Louis' sisters came out, but when she looked up and saw the curly haired boy she instantly drew a taser from her belt. "What are you doing here?" She stood with it aimed at Harry's back.

Louis' mum scolded the girl while both boys turned. Harry gasped and used his magic to throw the weapon on the floor across the room. "Fiz!" Louis shouted. "Why the fuck do you have that!" Harry still stood ready to make a move if necessary. Louis put a hand on his arm. "It's fine, she's fine she hasn't gotten anything else."

Harry quirked an eyebrow, the red glow of his magic coming out from Fizzy's back pocket. A pocketknife rose from her jeans. Harry grabbed it and put it on the table.

"Fizzy!-"

"Okay I'm sorry!" She exclaimed. "You've been gone for two weeks without any word to us I've been scared shitless, Louis!" Her eyes teared up. "And then I see Scarlet Witch in the flat? Someone who'd want to hurt you as soon as they saw who you were? Why is he here!"

"Cause I got caught!" Louis ran his hands over his face, addressing his other two family members as well. "He's been helping me! I lost memory of all my criminal work and only my criminal work, He's been assigned to look over my arse for the time being."

Lottie cocked her head to look at Harry better. "What's his name again?"

"Harry." Louis blurted. "Yes, he's an Avenger- Scarlet Witch. Don't hate him, he's sweet and nice and spends time with me at the Avengers facility because no one else will since I'm a villain." He spilled. "That's where I've been. The Avengers headquarters thing." He pursed his lips. Fizzy sat down next to Lottie, arms crossed and a frown on her face.

Lottie gasped. "That's awesome!" She exclaimed. "People at school love you! I thought you were American, too." She beamed.

Harry bit his lip. "Thank you. I'm Sokovian, actually, but I stay in America after what happened there."

Louis' mum's face fell a bit. "I'm very sorry for all that happened in Sokovia, dear." She put a comforting hand on his arm.

Harry went to say something else when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

Cap: get down to the facility with Bullseye. Thought you'd be back by now.

Harry sighed, and responded with a quick 'okay' before nudging Louis' shoulder. "We've got to go. Cap needs us back at headquarters." He told him.

Louis pouted. "I can't stay here?"

The taller boy shook his head. "I wish you could."

-

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE OVER A MONTH IMEBSJD FORGIVE ME