Chapter One

this is gonna be a fun story dont expect much // Michaels pov

"Thank you, Los Angeles!" Ashton yelled out as we finished our show in the small hotel lounge. 

We all huddled together for our annual 'show's over' hug. I tried to get in between Luke and Ashton but Ashton gave me the grow up look and I rolled my eyes, going to wrap my arm around Calum. Calum gave me a disgusted glare but hugged me anyways. After our final bow we left the stage and Ashton turned around to look at us.

"You two got to grow up!" Ashton yelled.

"Me? I didn't do anything! It was Michael who wouldn't hug me!" Calum yelled back.

"For real, guys, we're in a band, we're a team. Why do you guys hate each other so much?" Luke asked as we headed for the lobby of the hotel.

"I just can't stand him," Calum said with a shrug.

I scoffed. "What do you mean you can't stand me? I can't stand you!" 

"Oh grow up!" Ashton groaned.

"Come on Ash, we deserve a drink for putting up with these two," Luke said, turning away from the direction of their hotel rooms.

"You're right, we'll catch you two later," Ashton said, following Luke.

"How about you wait about two minutes after me for an elevator? I don't think I could last that minute alone with you in such a small space," Calum said.

"Done," I said, sitting down on a chair in the lobby.

Calum left me as I sat in the chair. I started bouncing my leg realizing how badly I needed to pee. I wasn't going to make another minute.

I stood up and once I realized the elevator door closing I bolted. I made it just before they clothes and walked in.

"What the fuck?" Calum exclaimed.

"I have to pee," I shrugged.

Calum rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his pocket. The elevator started going up and I was starting to hate how high we chose for our room to be.

The ride was silent, as expected. It seemed like it was going on forever, and then finally came to a stop. A sudden stop. I looked at Calum.

"Guess this place needs new elevators," He ignored me.

We watched the door, waiting for it to open. Nothing.

Then as if it could take any longer, the lights went out.

"Fuck."