Chapter Two

michael's pov

"We're going to die, this is it," I said, pacing throughout the small location.

"Shut up," Calum said, completely calm.

"If things couldn't get any worse, I have to pee!" I whined.

"Shut up."

I looked down, remembering I was holding a water bottle. "Wait, I've got a plan." With that, I chugged the rest of my water bottle.

"Your plan was to finish your water bottle? That sure helps," Calum said.

"No, that was just the beginning," I said, unbuckling my belt.

"You are not going to pee in that bottle!" Calum shouted.

I laughed. "Yeah I am."

"Oh my god, I'm going to die with a moron," Calum groaned, turning around and laying his head in the corner.

I pulled down my pants halfway, positioned the bottle and before I knew it, I was sighing in relief.

"You are disgusting," Calum noted.

I closed the bottle, placed it on the ground by the door and put my pants back on.

"You know, you didn't need to turn around, we can't see a damn thing!" I said.

"Well, I didn't want to chance it if the power came back on," Calum said.

"Hand me your phone," I said.

"What? No!" Calum refused.

"Just do it," I said.

Calum groaned and handed me his phone. I took mine and placed them together on the ground, turning on our flashlights.

"Oh great, you're killing my battery and now I actually have to see your face," Calum whined.

"Stop being such a baby," I said, sitting down and leaning against the wall.

"I'm done talking to you."

I shrugged and just sat there, literally twiddling my thumbs. I had one of our songs stuck in my head and started humming it quietly. As time went on, I got more bored and hummed it louder. I could hear Calum sigh. I decided to start actually singing the song, maybe he would grow up and join me. Instead he just groaned and looked at me.

"Shut up."