22

Jimins Pov

Me and Hoseok make our way to the fan sign and wait in line.

"This line is soo long!" Hoseok whines

"I know..." I reply

We finally get close enough so I can see Yoongi and I smile.

"So what's up with you and Yoongi?" Hoseok whispers

"Hyung!" I hit his arm gently

What if someone heard!

"What? Are you like dating him now? Can you hook me up?"

"No! We're not dating..."

Technically he's right. Yoongi never asked him to be his boyfriend.

"Awww!"

I look back at Yoongi to see Jungkook messing around with him and he just got so mad.

"Hey chill." Hoseok looks over at Jimin and then back at the two. "So you're gay now?"

"Hyung!"

"Alright fine. But when we get home you are answering all of my questions."

I sigh as we get closer and closer to Bts. I'm  nervous, very nervous. Well I guess it's not like Suga can do anything here right? What's there to be nervous about? Everything. When we finally get to the front of the line Hoseok goes first and greets the first member Rap Monster. He goes off and greets V while I put my album down for Rap Mon to sign.

"Hi! What's your name?" He asks

"Um Jimin, Park Jimin." I smile

3rd Person

When Hoseok makes his way over to Yoongi, Yoongi recognizes him immediately. Jimin must be right behind him! Which he is... Jimin looks up and sees Yoongi is next. Shit.

"Hello." Jimin says as V slides the album down for Yoongi to sign

"Hey." Yoongi breaths out

He was waiting for this one fan all day. Jimin awkwardly smiles as Yoongi just stares at him.
He waves his hand in Yoongis face.

"Oh shit." Yoongi mumbles

Only Jimin heard it, and he giggles. Yoongi signs the front and then opens it to one of his pages and signs a special message for Jimin ;)

"See you later." Yoongi says

"Bye." Jimin says before moving on to Jin.

Later?