23

Yoongi was surprised at the hair color change, that's why he almost didn't recognize him. The orange was sexy but now the pink made him look adorable and cute.

Jimin pov

What is that supposed to mean, later? Jin signs my book and looks up seeing my hair.

"I love your hair!" He says smiling wide

"Thanks." I blush moving on and meeting hoseok at the end. We use the bathroom before we leave and then go out to eat. We head to hoseoks apartment after we eat and start talking.

"Sit, it's time for interrogation." Hoseok orders

I sit down on his couch and he sits on the ottoman across me. "So are you gay or bisexual or like you don't know?"

"Yeah I don't know."

"And he slept in your bed stuff it's quite obvious he likes you! So did you sleep together?"

"What! Why would you- um yeah."

"Of course you did. You hoe!"

"Hey! It just... felt right."

"Love at first sight, yeah taehyung gave me that feeling too." He sighs

I try to change the subject. "So what did he say to you today? Anything good?"

"He said he liked my shoes."

"How did he see your shoes?"

"Oh um I dunno."

"Oh well that was nice of him." I try to make it more positive and then pull out my album looking at my album and the message yoongi wrote.

'See you tonight, xxx road, bring your friend. 💖'

My insides were screaming, but that's not very specific... that's just a main road. Oh I don't care. Also, tonight what the- what am I supposed to do. I just text him.

When and where
Sent 7:21

7:45 XXX XXXXXX
Sent 7:25

"We have somewhere to go." I say

"Where?"

"Well." I show him my signed album.

"Why does he want you to bring me wait first of all. Is this a date!!!!!!!!!"

"I don't know and I don't know. Solves that, let's go!"

We arrive and I think I realized why he was brought. I see Kim freaking taehyung in the flesh in the restaurant parking lot waiting for someone.

"Hey um... so I'm Jimin and-"

"Hey! Nice to meet you! This must be my number one fan." He turns to hoseok

"Uh um yeah I'd like to think so...."

"I'll uh leave you guys to talk..." hoseok eyes me and I walk to the restaurant door and then a hand is gripped on my shoulder. "Hey."

That's not yoongis voice.