I

A/N: Hey. Hey. Its a story on Septiplier. Have fun!!

Background Info: Jack was training to get his badge as an official demon hunter. All his life, he's been training to kill demons. He's the youngest and best student in his class, and he is so close to becoming an official hunter. Today was his first field mission. Jack, and two others from his class, were chosen to go on this mission to test whether or not they were suitable hunters.

Jack as an angel

Jack as an angel

Mark as a demon

Mark as a demon

Now the real story begins

✫3rd Person ✬

Jack woke up to the sound of his roommate yelling in his ear to get up."Jack. Jack! It's 6! You're gonna be late!" Killian yelled, shaking the sleeping Irishman."I'm up. I'm up." Jack said, sitting up to push Killian away from his ear. Jack walked to his closet, and grabbed his outfit for today. Today was slightly cold, so he decided to wear his burgundy beanie with his gray sweater and faded blue skinny jeans. Jack headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

✞✟✟✟✞

After Jack got out of the shower and got dressed, it was almost 6:45. Jack ran down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Killian was leaning against one of the counters, sipping his coffee, with a mug sitting next to him."Better drink it 'fore it gets cold." Killian said, sipping his mug of coffee again. Jack just walked over to his mug, chugged down his coffee, and got his keys. Killian put the finished mugs of coffee in the sink, and followed Jack to the car. They got in and Jack started the car, pulling out of the driveway, and started heading to the DPU Main Center.