III

❈Jack's POV❈

"This is the main room of the DPU Main Office. Please sit whist I talk to the receptionist." Mr. Kjellberg said as he gestured to the comfortable looking sofas that sat in the waiting room to the right of us. I sat down at the end of the couch closest to the exit, and watched Mr. Kjellberg, he suggested we called him "Felix", talk to the receptionist. The receptionist had short brown hair, and was wearing a poker face mask. Though the mask covered most of his face, I could see tan skin on his neck and ears.

I looked to my side to see Killian talking to Eve, obviously flirting with her. Killian was one to flirt with every girl he encountered. It was quite annoying actually, since he always comes and complains when girls turn him down, but with the way Eve is blushing and laughing at Killian, I highly doubt he'll complain this time."Alright guys, and lady." Felix said. The receptionist stood next to Felix, and gestured to a large door next to the desk. I stood up, and Eve and Killian followed suit.

We walked through the door to see a huge arena. The arena looked like a maze. The walls seemed to be steel with different ancient symbols marking the outside walls."Why are there only marks on the outside of the arena?" Eve asked. Felix smiled,"Its to k-" "Its a surprise." The receptionist said, interrupting Felix, though I had a feeling what was in there. I gulped, and followed Felix and the receptionist to the prepping room.

??? POV

I watched the angel from afar with binoculars."Sir." I said to the walkie talkie attached to my shoulder."Yes?" The deep voice of my master said, boredom evident in his voice."He's here. The angel's son." I said, using my binoculars to watch his movements."Good. Is he accompanied by anyone?" I looked at those accompanying him."Yes sir. Two men, a boy about his age, and a girl his age by the looks of it." I heard my master shift."What does the girl look like?" He asked urgently. "She has jet black hair, red highlights, snake bites, and purple eyes by the look of it, sir." Master growled. "That little traitor." He muttered,"Pull out. We'll have to wait for another time to get the halfa." "Yes sir." I signaled to the others to retreat.