Chapter One

Princeton's Pov

I turned up my phone up as The MSFT song played . It was weird cause TM and MSFTSrep where all against each other . No one really know about my secret love for Isabelle one of the girls from the MSFTS the only person who knew was my cousin Bella . She was pretty shocked when I told her . I hummed as her part came on . Her voice was so perfect and that beautiful French accent yeah she from Paris but I loved it . My thought of Isabelle was interrupted as Ray walked in

Ray " Umm hurry up ! " he said as he turned the treadmill off . I looked at the miles 1O miles exactly I ran . Woah . I got off and looked at my phone 4:3O am . " sorry I didn't noticed " I replied opening my water bottle and taking a sip . He started at me " Mhm " he got on the treadmill and started to run . I walked out I proceeded to my hotel room I walked in and saw Roc . I slammed the door " Get out . Now . " " WHYYY " he yelled with a yawn after it . I have him a death stare . He got up and left . I sat on the bed took my beats pill from under my pillow an walked to the bathroom I connected it to my phone and blasted "my hippy" by modsun . I stripped and got in the shower I let the water run down my body I was so tired I washed my hair then turned the bath on I laid in the bath just relaxing thinking about Isabelle . Oh lord she was just everything 😍.

Isabelle's POV

I woke up from a sudden shake I rubbed my eyes and Saw Jaden hovering over me "get up ma " he said touching my chin . I sat up I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time 8:OO am. I yawned I slowly got up and turned the shower on . I looked a Jaden " get out of here I'm gonna shower " I said grabbing my towel . He chuckled and left I turned the hot water on and took of my clothes off I got in . I let the water hit my body as the shampoo slowly rinsed out of my hair . See before I got to bed I out shampoo in my hair and in the morning I take it out it makes my hair grow faster . I slowly hummed a Justin timberlake song .

Chapter one .