Chapter 2

Isabelle's POV.

As I grabbed my towel I looked in the mirror . Ew . I hated my ugly face I didn't know why Jaden Liked I so much I didn't like it . I grabbed my phone an walked out the bathroom only

To see Jaden sitting on my bed examining my wet body . As my hair was dripping I walked to my luggage and took out a London boy crew neck some

Black leggings combat boots a London Boy SnapBack and a gold chain with the weed plant on it . I changed not caring if Jaden was there when I was finished I applied Mascara eyeliner and bloody red lipstick I popped my lips . And looked in the mirror I suddenly felt warm arms wraps behind my waist and a kiss on my neck . I let out a slight moan . I covered my mouth .

Jaden : Do it again I like

It .

Me : Nahhh

I took off the SnapBack and grabbed the London boy beanie and put it on . I removed Jaden hands and grabbed my phone I walked out the room and went to the lobby .

Jadens POV

Mann listen ! Isabelle is Ufff ❤ a freaking blessing . Her accent . Her eyes . Her Beautiful body . She didn't care to change Infront of me either I loved the bond we had we were Bestfriend yeah you can call it that . I followed her as she walked downstairs . Damn is all I can say . I bit my bottom lip slowly looking at her ass ❤.❤ I looked down at my pants . Uh oh . I saw my bro Mateo come .

Mateo : Mannn !

Me : Wassup

Mateo : I heard skate plaza is open again wanna go ?

Me : he'll yeah I'm gonna tell belle .

Mateo : Iight I gonna get my board ill wait by the car .

I nodded my head I walked to Belle , Chea cute nickname she calls Jayway . I love it .

Belle : yes Jaden ?

Me : I wanted to know If you wanted to go to the skate plaza ?

Belle : Mhm but I need my board it's upstairs I don't wanna walk tho

She touched my hair 😍

Belle : can I get on your back

Me : yeah come on belle

I leaned down and she got on my back I got in the elevator as we were in the elevator she started to whisper things in my ear .

Belle : I swear Jayway your so fucking sexy I can just Mmm

Me : Umm uh .

The elevator door opens and she gets off . Fuck . She grabbed her skateboard and got back in the elevator .

Princetons POV.

I walked down city walk thinking about Isabelle yeah call my creepy I don't care. She's just everything lord ! I walked in Jamba Juice I saw Kylie . We didn't talk much cause she was with the MSFTs I then heard Ray and his girlfriend Kennedy come in -,- I hated her I saw ray come next to me .

Ray : Aye

Me : Wassup ?

Ray : Well Kennedy wanted to go to skate plaza .

Me : You know the MSFTS be in there

Ray : I know but she really wants to go

Kennedy : he just doesn't wanna go cause he cant skate .

I almost slapped the bitch . I can skate . I got out and grabbed my skateboard from the bench outside . Ray and Kennedy followed .

Isabelle's POV .

I was sitting on jadens lap while Mateo was fixing my wheel . He laid his head on my shoulder . I took my phone out and flipped the Camara on I took a picture of me and Jaden . Then uploaded to with no caption . I dangled my feet he was so tall I was so short -.- it annoyed me that I haven't reached 5 foot yet . But I was thick so it was cute . I felt a bunch of kisses hit my neck he blew in my ear . I shivered . I got off his lap and walked to Mateo

Me: Is if done yet ?

Mateo : nope

Me: hurry I wanna skate .

Mateo : it's gonna be done in 10 mins wait .

I walked back to Jaden and sat next to him .

Jaden : what happen to my lap ?

Me : nothing .

He pulled me closer and looked me in the eyes . And Kissed me . I kissed back . His tongue asked for entranced I let it in . I slowly got up and he slowly pulled me on his lap . I wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him . We never kissed this intense before .

Rays POV

As me Kennedy and prince skated to the plaza we saw Mateo fixing a board followed by Isabelle lip locking with Jaden . I had no idea they dated . I skated to the other side of the plaza . Prince was just staring at Isabelle we never actually seen them in person .

Princetons POV

I could not believe my eyes ! Isabelle was here . In my presence . I never seen her in person . And I did . She's so thick and gorgeous 😍😍😍😍. I'm so in love . I had no idea I was staring I was interrupted by a snap in my face I looked and it was her !

Isabelle : Uh what are you doing here this is our plaza .

Me : oh sorry well leave .

Ray : no were not ! This is a public skate plaza just cause your little republic skates here doesn't mean we can't skate shit !

Isabelle : wait am I suppose to care ?

Ray : look little miss french . You can boss up around '

Isabelle - Hush ✋.

She walked away . Her ass was just

Me : DAMNNNNNNNNN '

Ray : THATTTTT ASSS !

Chapter 2 .

A/N: sorry if the chapters are short it's on my phone so they look long .