Chapter 13

Their vessels took them back to Traverse town where they met up with Leon and some of his friends. Sora told Leon what happened.

"So that Keyblade Riku had must have been made from the hearts of the princesses...when it was destroyed their hearts should have been freed." he told them.

"Yea, and when Sora freed their hearts and Kairi's the keyhole couldn't be completed" Yukiko said.

"Correct, without Kairi's heart they couldn't complete it." Leon said.

"So basically they wouldn't have completed it either way, but still darkness is pouring through it." Hikari said.

"No wonder there are still so many heartless" Arieth said.

"Yea, don't worry we'll seal that Keyhole and save the worlds." Kimiko said.

"Yea, but we have no idea what will happen once it's sealed." Leon said.

"We have to try, It's better than the world's being covered in darkness." Sora said.

"We need to get back to Hollow Bastion and seal it." Yukiko said

"Go talk to Cid he should be able to help." Leon said.

The girls, Sora, Donald and Goofy went to Cid's shop to find him.

"Hey Cid!" Yukiko called out.

"Hey, what brings you all here?"

"We need to get back to Hollow Bastion." Sora said.

"Sorry can't let you do that Sora."
"why not?"

"Too many heartless they'll swallow your ship."

"So how do we get there?" Hikari asked

"The only way to get there is to go around them not through them." Cid told them.

"But how?" Kimiko asked.

"I have a special Navigation Gummy I created 9 years ago just in case...I never thought it would be needed it's located in the secret waterway."

"only one?" Yukiko asked.

"Afraid so...only one of the ships can use it."

"Let Sora have it, he's the one that sealed all of the keyholes so far." Kimiko said.

"You guys can come along if you want." Sora said.

"We'll stay here with Kairi, you can do this Sora." Hikari said.

"Yea we believe in you." Yukiko said.
"Thanks guys." Sora said as he headed to the secret waterway
The girls returned to the house with Leon, Yuppie and Arieth.

"What happened? Did Sora go?" Leon asked.

"Yea, Cid only had one navigation gummy that could take him there. Where did Kairi go?" Hikari asked.

"She went to find Sora." Yuffie said.
Soon she returned to the house.

"Hey Kairi." they said.

"So we wait for Sora since we can't get there huh?" Kimiko asked.

"Actually there is another navigation gummy." Arieth said.

"Huh?" The girls questioned.

"He didn't want anyone to know but that ship you three have has one built in he made two 9 years ago, one he saved and one he installed into that ship." Arieth said.

"Oh Cid, always forgetting." Yuffie said.

"That brain of his is not what it used to be." Leon said.