10. I told myself not to get myself attach

I told myself not to get myself attach 

Words from Christian 

Give me more comments on the last couple of chapters that I posted up please, I will post up more chapters soon. Lot of shit had happen these past weeks and its stressing me out, but I am going to be good! That is why I haven't been posting up anything and being on my personal page as well not reading updates and replying back to people msg and comment's and msg board stuff it was just over whelming for me and I had to give wattpad a quick break for me to get myself together but I am still stressing but its not as bad it was before.... Enjoy this chapter!

-Bri

Christian

Christian

Can't believe that I got Kim pregnant, I wouldn't think this would ever happen. Well I can see if it was Kendall but not Kim, it's just crazy that this plan is somewhat falling apart I told myself not to get myself attach to this girl. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I knew it was Kendall but I just couldn't turn myself around and look into her face realizing I am going to hurt her in the long run.

"Chris" Kendall said as she kissed the back of my neck.

"Hey baby" I said.

"You okay?" Kendall questioned.

"Yeah, just really didn't get enough sleep last night" I said.

"What was you doing all night?" Kendall asked.

"I was up doing some homework" I lied.

"These teachers giving us homework like it ain't nothing" Kendall said with a laugh.

"I know" I said.

"Are you doing alright?" I asked.

"Yeah" Kendall said.

"Kim told me she was pregnant, and I am just worried ya know" She added as my heart drop.

"Does she know the guy?" I questioned.

"She doesn't know it was a one night thing when she got sloppy drunk and don't remember" Kendall said.

"Damn" I said.

This is really eating me inside.

"I hope she get through this" I said.

"I know, me too" Kendall said.

"So prom is around the corner? And I was wondering if someone already asked you to prom yet?" I asked changing the subject causing her to laugh.

"No, I am still available... Still waiting for this guy to ask me but he hasn't asked me yet" Kendall joked.

"Well this nigga is taking his time to ask you because I am about to take you to prom? if that's fine" I joked.

"I would love to go with you" Kendall said.