Plane

Jessica P.O.V
I wake up at five in the morning, I instantly regret it because I don't get Kassandra in my life anymore. I go and wake Kassandra up, I'm surprised she's sleeping she never sleeps. I walk towards her and see Rhino sleeping on her, protecting her, I shake her gently "kassandra wake up" I say softly she moves a little"wake up" I say again "I'm up" she says then I just walk out and get ready.

Kassandra P.O.V
"Wake up" I hear my mom say "I'm up" I say then I hear her walk out and close my door. I sit up and rub my eyes and stretch the I look at Rhino . I stand up and walk to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, then my hair and punt it in a messy braid (picture on top) the I go and gets dressed (picture on top) after I get my bags that have my clothes, makeup, strainer, curler, and more hair stuff, then some pictures of my friends and mom.
I look around and see nothing on my walls, floor, closet, and bathroom. I start to tear up which it weird because I don't cry, I know it's weird but where I grew up I was taught to not cry, whine, or back out, and I will follow those rules, so I just breath and stop tearing up. "Let's do this" I say and walk out with my bags, then I grab my Nike bag that has my laptop, phone, iPod, chargers, gun, and my knife. I'm going on a plane and I have a gun and a knife but Big Aaron taught me how to hide it.

I walk to the kitchen as see my mom "ready?" She asks I just nod and walk outside. I punt my stuff in the back which is four bags, the get in the passenger seat. Then my mom gets in the driver seat and starts driving. "I'm sorry I'm giving you to your dad" I hear her say "it's fine" I say back she just sighs

-15 minutes later-
As she parks I get out, grab my stuff, and start walking, with Rhino, but with my mom running and walks with me. We walk inside and go to my plane.
It's my time to go on a plane after they check my stuff and they didn't find my gun or knife, now it's time to say bye. I turn around and see her crying, I hug her she instantly hugs me back "I'll miss you mom" I say to her "I'll miss your too Kassandra, I'm sorry I'm doing this" she says "it's okay I love you okay" I said "i love you too" she says and I pull away. "Bye mom" "bye Kassandra " I start walking to my plane. "Wow im leaving my mom" I say in my head and walk in my plane and sit in my seat I'm surprised they let Rhino sit with me in the plane I'm happy for that. Now the plane is in the air. Hello new life goodbye old one.

Nate P.O.V
I get up at eight in the morning, exited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to meet her all I know is her name is Kassandra Nicole Maloley that's all. I'm on my way to pick her up now, with Jack and Jack, Sammy. I park and we all get out then and run inside, I know what she looks like so it's okay. As we walk in more I see people coming out of the plane from New York and I see her with her bags walking around and sits down with a dog following her. "Guys I found her " I say "you sure it's her" Sam asked "yup" I say and we walk towards her, then she looks up and her dog starts growling "are you Kassandra?" I ask "Rhino no" she looks at me "depends who's asking " she says "Nate her dad" I say back "oh then yes it's me" she says. I smile and her and she smiles back, awe she has dimples just like me except hers are lower and deeper (I took that wrong 😂) "hi I'm Nate your dad" I say "I'm Sam" "I'm Jack J" "I'm Jack G" we all say she just nods.

Kassandra P.O.V
As I get off the plane I walk in the airport and grab my bags, then I just walk around and sit down. I have Rhino next to me. Then these guys come over to me Rhino starts growing and they asking me if I was Kassandra I showed no fear, but then I find out that Nate guy is my dad