Breakfast

Nate P.O.V
- phone ringing-
I groan and answer "hello " i say in a raspy voice "hey Nate.. its Jessica" my eyes widened "h-hey" she giggles, oh man how i miss her giggling. "Hey Nate, How's Kassandra?" She asks "Oh Kass.. She's fitting in perfectly "I smile really big "Kass? Oh you guys gave her a nickname i see" she giggles "Yeah, she likes it i guess" i smile "Well i was seeing how she's doing" she says "she looks like she's doing fine she looks happy here and-'" "Nate?" I was cut off. I look at the door and see Kass. "Oh um I'll call you later Jess.. bye" i say "bye Nate" she says giggling then hangs up. "You alright?" I say looking at Kass. "I guess so" she says shrugging "Good morning.. old man" she says smirking. "Good morning little girl "i say back smiling. Then i see her walk away.

Kass P.O.V
I walk in my room. "How old are you again?" I jump and turn around and see Jack G standing there eating his fruit loops "a simple knock or a hey could have been nice ya know" i say rolling my eyes "sorry, Hey how old are you?" he asks "Too late for a hey but 16" i say back. "Hmmm cool" he says "i mean i guess" i say studying him, tall, brown hair, brown eyes, killer jawline, thick eyebrows, cute, nice body, i look back at his eyes. "I see you're checking me out" he smirks "oh shut up." I say and turn back around "nice ass" he says and walks away "Thanks!" I yell and hear him chuckle. "So are you going to school here?" I jump again "what is it with you guys not knocking or saying hey?!" I yell and hear Jack G yell back "get used to it cupcake!" I roll my eyes and meet eyes with the one and only Sam.

Sam P.O.V
As i walked out i heard Kass and Jack talking. A little bit of jealousy hit me. I like her yeah not going to lie. But Nate threatened all of us to stay away from her. But that's not going to stop me. I see him walk out and i walk in seeing she's turned around. I needed to start a conversation with her. Got it. "So are you going to school?" I see her jump and turn around quickly. I chuckled softly then she yells. "Sorry. Just wanted to know if you're going to school here. So i can drive you" i smirk "um i don't know. And no way in hell am i ever going to be in a car with you." She tells me back crossing her arms "i don't bite babe. Plus we will probably go to the same school anyways" i say back crossing my arms "i don't like school" she says shrugging and turning around "im hood smart, not book smart" she giggles softly "hmm a bad girl i see" i say standing behind her "Yo we're all going out for breakfast. Wanna come?" i hear Nash ask. "If Nate's going then i have no choice " Kass says. Just then Nate pops up "Oh you're going.. Little girl" he says to her smirking "Fine old man" she says sticking her tounge out. They just met each other yesterday and their already comfortable with each other. "Get dressed then" he says walking away "fine!" She says back. She looks at me "get out" she walks to her closet. I shrug and walk out.

Kass P.O.V
I see him walk out and close the door. Hmm what to wear, got it. I punt my clothes on. (the picture above)
As soon as i punt my shoes on i hear Nate "Kass hurry up, you're just like your mom you guys take forever" i just giggle and walk out grabbing my phone and walking down stairs "done!" I yell making eveyone jump i just smile. "Alright lets go, we're going to have to take 2 cars" i just nod "Nash, Cam, Hayes, Taylor, and Matt in one and Me, Kass, Jacks, Sam in one" Nate says i just nod again i turn my head towards the door and feel someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder i scream and see its Nate "Nate i swear to god if you don't punt me down" i start hitting his back and see him run outside "Nate!" I yell again and laughs. He finally punts me down. "Thank you" i roll my eyes "you're welcome " he says smiling. I see eveyone get in the cars "shotgun!" I yell and get in and close the door seeing a pissed off JJ i just laugh and see Nate get in the driver side. "I always get shotgun! What the hell." JJ says crossing his arms "well sucks to suck" i say back. "Bro you'll get shotgun when we get back" Nate says chucking and backing out. JJ just groans.
"Kass we're going shopping for you too" Nate says glancing at me. "Okay" i says smiling really big. "Does that mean we're going to help with her picking clothes?" Asks Sammy "yes" i say smiling. Then I just hear everyone groan.

-------At Breakfast -------
"Here we are" Nate says parking. I look around and see we're at Ihop. I get out followed by the others. "Hey Nate i don't have money" i say looking at him. "Don't worry about it, i got you" he says smiling. I just shrug and walk in. Right away we get greeted by a worker. "Hi welcome to Ihop go ahead and choose a seat" she say flirty and smilily. I study her, red hair, blue eyes, tall, with bright pink lips. Not so attractive to me. But Nate was digging it. I'm disappointed. Really Nate, with her. So i hit him with it, i smirk to myself. "hey dad where do you wanna sit" I cross my arms and look a him smirking. He looks at me surprised. The girl just looked at him confused. "Daughter?" she says "yup" i laugh a walk to a booth. I see Jack G sit next to me on my left and Nate on my right. Sam glared at Jack.

Nate P.O.V
I can't believe she did me. I was totally going to score on that waitress. I sat next to her and whispered in her ear "what the fuck Kass" she just laughs. "Alright I know what I want" she looks at me smiling. I feel my phone vibrate, I take it out of my pocket and see it's Jess. My heart skipped a beat.

From: Jess😍
Hey, Kassandra doesn't know but she has money in her bank. I gave her 5k. She has her card she just doesn't know she has money. Just in case.

To Jess: Okay that's cool of you. But if she needed money I would have gotten it. And if you need money or anything I'm here. I still love and care for you.

From: Jess😍
I know Nate. I know..

I just left it as that. I look at Kass and she's looking at her phone. I look over to see what she's doing. I see her texting  Hayes. My eyes widened as I read "okay I'll meet you there😉" she's smiling. I look at Hayes and he's blushing. Oh great here we go. Overprotective dad is kicking in. They waiter comes to take our order and all I can think about is what is Kass and Hayes going to do later.

Hayes P.O.V
Walking into IHOP I was wanting to sit next to Kass but nevermind. I gotta admit, I do like her. She's perfect. Her long black curly hair, her tan skin, her rosy cheeks, her brown eyes, but her lips. When she smiles you see her dimples. It took my a while to realize I was staring at her. She was looking right at me too. She's blushing. Gosh she's so gorgeous. I text her.
To Kass😍: Let's meet up later. At the house. Backyard. You me and the sunset☺️

From Kass: Okay I'll meet you there😉

I started blushing. She agreed to meet me there. On the inside I was jumping around. I look at her and smile. She smiles back. I look at Nate and he's starting me in the eyes. I look away quickly. The waiter comes to our table, we all order and me and Kass got the same thing. I'm falling for her. I'm falling hard.

Kass P.O.V
I look around and see everyone finished eating. I look at Nate and he looks mad. I'll ask what's wrong later. Everyone pays for their own and Nate pays for mine and his. We leave and I pull Nate aside. "Okay what's wrong" I ask him. He looks at me like I'm dumb. "We'll talk about it later" he walks  away and gets in the car. I roll my eyes and get in. Time to go shopping.